Kath's New Begining /Added Horse Profiles 2nd post / 11th January

• WIP, I made many updates on my stuff so I though it's better to put it in new chapter :D

• alt text alt text alt text
    Hunter Paces & Show Jumping Hunter Paces & Show Jumping Hunter Paces & Show Jumping
    alt text alt text alt text
    Show Jumping Halter Dressage
    Dressage & Eventing Show Jumping Endurance & Halter
    Show Jumping Endurance Endurance
    Endurance Dressage Dressage
    Dressage Dressage Eventing
    Eventing Show Jumping&Eventing Show Jumping
    Dressage Eventing & Dressage Show Jumping&Eventing
    Eventing&Show Jumping Eventing Show Jumping
    Show Jumping&Eventing Dressage Eventing
    Show Jumping Dressage Show Jumping&Eventing
    Eventing Eventing Eventing
    Eventing Show Jumping Dressage
    Dressage Show Hunter Show Jumping
    Eventing Eventing(retired)&Dressage Dressage
    alt text DPPR Rantize alt text
    Show Jumping Dressage Show Jumping
    Show Jumping&Eventing Show Jumping Dressage
    Show Jumping Eventing Eventing
    Show Jumping (retired) Show Jumping Show Jumping
    Show Jumping&Eventing Show Jumping&Eventing Eventing
    Show Jumping Show Juumping Dressage
    Show Jumping Show Jumping&Eventing Show Jumping&Eventing
    Show Jumping Show Jumping&Eventing Looking cute

All horses for now 11.01.2019

• Picture Biography
    alt text Katherine, 25 yo, PL "Hi, I'm Katherine Star for a two years Katherine Star Ackes. I was born in Poland, now I lived in Gallianaa. I run Polish Stars Stable since 2013. I am there as a owner, menager and rider of course :) . I'm riding since I was 5 yo, my parents used to rode too. I have younger sister, Suzanne. My favourite color is purple, my favourite dish is spaghetti. Well I'm not complicated at all haha. I like to help people, I'm always looking for new faces in my estate."
    alt text Jensen, 30 yo, Texas "Hello, My name is Jensen Ackles. I was born in Texas, now I lived with my beloved wife in Gallianaa. I rode for 5 years, since I met Katy of cource, she was my trainer then, well she still is :D. I fell in love with her and her horses. So I moved there and now I'm co-owner and rider in Polish Stars Stable. I've never thought I will work in a stable, but here I am and hope I stay."
    alt text Suzanne, 19 yo, PL "My name is Suzanne Star. Like my sister Kat I was born in Poland but after our parents dead, I moved to my sister. I want to become a vet in my future, also I'm good in biology. I'm helping Katy in breeding programs that we have in Polish Stars Stable and our affiliated stable Prestige Hanoverian Centre. Like my sister I am also rider right here."
    alt text Gregory, 21 yo, Ohio " I'm Greg.... ughh... Gregory Smith, I doesn't like how it sounds, sooo serious, and I'm not serious guy. I'm funny and active, I don't like bored. Thats why I love to work with horses, there is no time for being bored. Like my sis said I lived her for 3 years now. I'm working here as a rider and a stable help."
    alt text Giselle, 21 yo, Ohio " Hi, I'm Giselle Smith. I moved here 3 years ago. I was looking for a job, and Katy give me a new start in life. I run away from home with my twin brother Greg. Our family don't understood our passion to horse riding and gave us then ultimatum. Of course we choose horses. I am riding mainly dressage but jumping and cross is not problem for me. I like to spent time with horses rather with humans, except Katy and my stupid brother."
    alt text Jack, 32 yo, Germany " Hallo, My name is Jack Wolf. I come from German. I came here because of Katy. She was my girlfriend for some time not long, but we know that we are better as a friends. Thanks God that it happens like that if not I will never met a love of my life. I was on a clinic in NY city and then I met Vanessa, the prettiest woman I've ever met. The rest u can imagine. I brought her here. I'm working here as a horse trainer, rider and if it is possible I help in a stable to."
    alt text Vanessa, 29 yo, NY "What's up ?! My name is Vanessa Wolf, I came here after I met my (then) future husband Jack. I was on a dressage clinic when I met him and I fell in love instantly. That was pretty crazy to move on to Gallianaa after 3 weeks of relationship XD. That was the best decision in my life. Even living with his EX in one city, that now is my best friend <3. I'm working here as a rider but also I help Katy with running the stable."
    alt text Miguel, 28 yo, LA " Hi, I'm Miguel Brooke, I came form LA. I was hired in Polish Stars Stable in March 2018. I'm new right here. I came here because I heard about that place a lot, about their horses, succesed, and trainers that I can met here. I want to became better and better, I don't want to stay in one place, thats one of the reasons that brought me here. I ride since I remember. I'm working here as a rider and stable help."

• Facilities will be put here

• Since now theard is open for comments :)

• 3 of our riders are members of Equester Eventing Federation. We participate in Cavallo Rosso Eventing Challenge hosted by EE Federation. Here is a small photo bump of that competition :)

Katherine Star Ackles & Pss Kamberbay
    Suzanne Star & Pss Ridley
    Jensen Ackles & SBS Indiana

• OOOOOOOOO! Cant wait to see more here. Such smooth pretty ponies!

• @Neeve-Kalford said in Kath's New Begining / Pss / Eventing photos 05.04:

OOOOOOOOO! Cant wait to see more here. Such smooth pretty ponies!

I'm right now looking for arabians and already I purchase 4..... I think xD
    Here are my new stallions. Welcome bay arabian (polish) Pss Fawwaz out of Holmgard's Fiona's Secret and my stallion GAHS Piaffe. Faw will be competed in SJ as his parents. Liver chestnut stallion called ARK Numair out of ARK Nailah and ARK Kariman breed by @Hediwg-Johnson. He will be competed in endurance as his parents.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    I feel like this is going to be a long term friendship <3

• Yay for beans! They’re absolutely gorgeous, you should definitely keep going and getting more arabs!

Their friendship is so adorable!

• 😍😍😍😍 that’s soooo pretty omg

• @Alex-Richards said in Kath's New Begining / Pss / Beans everywhere 08.04:

Yay for beans! They’re absolutely gorgeous, you should definitely keep going and getting more arabs!

Their friendship is so adorable!

@Hediwg-Johnson said in Kath's New Begining / Pss / Beans everywhere 08.04:

😍😍😍😍 that’s soooo pretty omg

Thank u <3

Now quick change Let me introduce my new dressage / eventing girl <3 Vanaheim Lia Rose out of Rosefall and by Draconis Lidorian . Breed by @Rachel-Deacon
    This is her first time with the saddle on her back <3 and she is more relaxed then many other horses that I own XD
    alt text

• I'm horse shopaholic XD I bought few more horse, and is time to introduce them to u <3
    First of all Sin's Krishna, Marwari mare that I feel in love. We purchase her from @Serenity-Gwin.
    She is not enjoying flies around her :/
    alt text
    Next one is GFH Cinderella. Beautiful chestnut mare that we brought from @Hilda-Wilson
    She is already competing in Show jumping and Eventing <3 She really like spending time on pasture
    alt text
    In latest post I show u Vanaheim Lia Rose, and here she is again <3 spending time with REC Kadance that we purchase from @Callixta-Rosella.
    alt text
    Last one is Honeybrook Jaspari, unlikely he is only in our estate for a lease (I want him so bad) .... he is so perfect. Right now he is enjoing his time on a pasture before we start working with him under saddle <3 Jaspair is one of @Callixta-Rosella horses
    alt text

alt text alt text

Extra photo of our stable covered in sunset light
    alt text

• Banned

Awww, Cinderella looks like she really ia enjoying her day! <3

• Such gorgeous new additions <3

• ahdhsjfgjdjs Cinderella!!! Was considering buying her too, but I’m just as happy with seeing her in your gorgeous pictures. Lovely update as usual :yellow_heart:

• Vanaheim Lia Rose is stunning! And GFH Cinderella! <3

• Those are some beautiful horses you've bought! Lucky you <3

• PR Committee

I was so sure I had already left a comment here...but apparently not :angel:
    It's nice to see Kadance settled into her new home - and her new friend Vanaheim Lia Rose is super pretty!
    And look at Jaspari, he looks like he's enjoying all the extra attention over there. Thank you for taking good care of him <3

• Oky so I'm BACK !! Finally have time for sims <3 For now I took picture of few horses
    First to do was our buckskin ladies chillin on pasture <3 From left : Hertina L, RFE Damigiana and Rosewood's Eunoia
    alt text
    Next one is KPE Tirana, posing in front of our small stable near to pastures
    alt text
    And last one to show is my cutie Montenegro HV of course <3 and my husband Jensen, walking with us XD
    alt text
    alt text
    Wink wink <3 I hope u like it :D

• Oh my heart <3 those buckskins. You know i love a buckskinnnnn

• @Neeve-Kalford said in Kath's New Begining / Pss / Back on Saddle 05. Nov:

Oh my heart <3 those buckskins. You know i love a buckskinnnnn

Yeah I might know about that :*

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.