Kath's New Begining /Added Horse Profiles 2nd post / 11th January

• @Lidija-Rotherford said in Kath's New Begining / Pss / Falsterbo Grand Prix shoots / 16.Nov:

You're gonna show each horse's photo? :D

Yeah I am going to be ambitius xD

• Wyken Hall's Cinderella is an eyecatcher 😘

• Giro <3 lovely horse! and the rest <3

• I took bunch of photos while I was updating my poniess <3 Here they are :D Enjoy !!!

alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text

• So I took a part in Whippoorwill Random Breed Creation Challenge and after a roll I got Felin pony to start with <3 I was shocked that there was only 1 registred on EC ... WOW and I decided to start new stable with felin ponys <3 I created not one but three felin pony for now that are going to be philars of my stud !! and also started to show in Hunter Paces :D what a fun !!! Here my entry photo and introduce to our members:
    alt text

alt text alt text alt text
    Argent's Touch of Faith Flaxen chestnut tobiano mare, ridden by Paulina H. Sliwa Argent's Bella Dona I, Grullo min. tobiano felin pony mare, ridden by Suzanne Star Argent's Sir William I, buckskin appaloosa blanket felin pony stallion, ridden by Katherine Star Ackles

Next to come are photos from our latest training session in old year !!!
    Let's start from SBS Indiana and her dressage practice before 2019 season of eventing begin
    alt text

RFE Incanto SBS Cool Wind SBS Cool Wind

And here first photo from new year. GHEC Lequero was ridden by me for fun around lake
    alt text
    And some liberty and portraits photos of our horses :) Enjoy
    alt text

Argent's Sir William I Sahra Pasharah Argent's Bella Dona I

and closing GHEC Lequero
    alt text
    I hope u enjoy :) Let me know if u want to see more like this :)

• So many pretties! <3 :drooling_face: I absolutely love Lequero, such a nice perfect dappled coat, just droolworthy!

• I really like how neatly laid out your blog posts are. There's so many pretty pictures all together, it's just beautiful. I really love the show jumping pictures from a couple of months back, the colours and detail are amazing :)

• @Shea-Hamilton said in Kath's New Begining / Random Breed Challenge and moooore / 3rd January:

So many pretties! <3 :drooling_face: I absolutely love Lequero, such a nice perfect dappled coat, just droolworthy!

Thanks shea I am really pleased with how he tourns out especially I own him for such a long time <3

@Samantha-Jadirea said in Kath's New Begining / Random Breed Challenge and moooore / 3rd January:

I really like how neatly laid out your blog posts are. There's so many pretty pictures all together, it's just beautiful. I really love the show jumping pictures from a couple of months back, the colours and detail are amazing :)

Thank u for such a nice words :) I work hard on sj pictures ... well on a course XD

• Big Update in 2nd post, all horses picture profile added !!!

• So happy to see an update on my Kirrawae babies. All the ponies look wonderful!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.