[Open] Photogaphy Service

• As an edit lover, I decided to open a photography service for people who want their horses to have a nice photoshoot for their albums or website. Here are some examples of my most recent pictures. Reference - Image

Information

• A sim file needs to be sent by email with at least a reference picture.
    • The horse's shine and detail markings may be changed in order to fit the reference picture.
    • Tons of photoshop will be added to the screenshot if needed.
    • Users may request up to 3 different images at once.
    • Price per picture may vary from a reference to another.
    • Poses will be created if needed and sent to the owner if requested.
    • A watermark will be added to the picture, your stable's logo may be added to the picture.
    • If you are not happy with the result you are free to not to send the payment.

Prices

Pack Add-ons Price
    Basic Pack Edited image $5,000
    Pose Pack Edited image + created pose $9,000
    Personal Pack Edited image + you logo $5,750

Form

Your name:
    Selected pack:
    Image link:
    Your email:

Please send this form via private message or in this post.

• Hello! I'm really interested in this service (my editing sucks!). Will you edit pictures that have already been taken, or is it only pictures that you take?

• I might be interested, but I'm not sure what the reference image is for. Is this a photo that we want it to look like?

• @Rachel-Deacon said in [Open] Photogaphy Service:

Will you edit pictures that have already been taken, or is it only pictures that you take?

Yes I can do that as well :slight_smile:

@Samantha-Jadirea said in [Open] Photogaphy Service:

I might be interested, but I'm not sure what the reference image is for. Is this a photo that we want it to look like?

Exactly! For example you find a picture you really like like this one and you want to have a picture like that one with one of your sim horses with the same pose and light and all that ^^

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.