|01.21 Connemara Template| Rosenthal Wood ❦ Shop

• alt text

About the shop

Welcome here, this shop will contain an exhaustive list of all my public creations which are mostly markings, coats, breed templates and poses. I'm open for any suggestions and if you have precise references in mind share them, it help me a lot to know what could interest people, I made a drive folder just for that [the link is right below ↓]

The Drive

alt text

Feel free to alter those templates as much as you like. The only rule is not to make profit from them (ex : you can't sell them to other members on any community as an import), I share my templates for free to spread the joy of creating pons, it takes time to make them and it's not to help some people making money on my back ! The templates don't come with the coat, they're blue in CAS.
    As you can see each template have a photo album if you want to be featured in it send me your pictures via PM here or on slack and I'll add them, of course you'll be credited.
    All templates are .sim file, you just have to put them in your "Saved sims" folder.

Connemara Welsh Mountain (A) Welsh Pony (B)
    alt text alt text alt text
    DownloadAlbum DownloadAlbum DownloadAlbum
    Welsh Pony of cob type (C) Welsh Cob (D) Shetland
    DownloadAlbum (soon) (soon)

alt text

name name name
    Download Download Download

alt text

name name name

alt text

name name name

• Reserved

• Reserved

• Reserved

• Reserved

• ❧ 01.21.2018 ☙

Added a connemara pony template, more should come soon. I'm open to any suggestion and feedback are welcomed !

• Amazing template

• The Connemara template looks good . Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.