Iron Crest/Ashrokh Stud || Just some pics || 17/06/'19 || Comments welcome

• @Regina-Walker I personally am super happy he started greying! We have only a few grey horses around here, (5 I think?) so one more is very nice :heart:

• Climbing up

We remember him as a very stubborn and hard to ride horse, as time has passed by this changed however. IRCE Cernunnos has made some big improvements while climbing up the ladder in his career. Uno changed from a wild youngster to a very thrustworthy learning horse, hence we suggested Jess taking him into the ring to get to know dressage a bit better. Leeann gave Jess a quick riding lesson and she seems to be a natural!

alt text

• oh what a beautiful picture!

• Uno looks great! It's funny to see how youngsters go from absolute terrors to sane functioning horses, haha!

• A new line

Our youngsters from last summer are ready to start working with. The young ones are being prepared to start competing soon and establishing the new line for future generations. One of the youngsters who's really stood out to us is IRCE Salinole. At birth she was special and growing up she developed a very special bond with Jildau from the day they met. Their love and liking towards eachother really showed during breaking and continues to show now during short basic training sessions. Jill and Alina find great joy in working together, which this moment before warming-up really captures.

alt text

Replies

@Siri-Kane thank you so much! <3 I'm always trying my best with my pictures and I'm really happy when it shows to others too.

@Marquis-Moulin He really turned into a great horse! Most of our horses don't change that much during training unfortunately haha. We're surprised his offspring hasn't taken on this behaviour, Salinole is his first offspring and she seems to be the total opposite :smile:

• What a beautiful horse! Her coat is amazing :heart_eyes:

• Nice one! :D

• Double days

Some days, are those days that go obivously well or obviously wrong. Today it's somewhere in between. One of our beloved mares is leaving us and is moving to a new place. IRCE Delicate Rose is leaving today towards English Yew Equine Center owned by @Marquis-Moulin. Jaki, who's taken care of Rose for a long while now is comming with me to bring her to EYEC and say her last goodbyes. We're all very sure Rose will find a nice place and are excited to see her perform under different colours.

alt text

What today made a double day however is the fact we're working with our new line of horses! One of these horses, whom has never been introduced, is IRCE Nurmerion. This cremello stallion is sired by @Lidija-Rotherford's stallion RFE Nurmengard, out of Honeybrook Fogueira who we bought from @Callixta-Rosella. Nurmerion will be competing in eventing, with his basics looking really good already we let Jess take on his jumping practice. As Jess has proven she can work with horses, she has to learn to manage the young ones because she soon will have a horse of her own to work with as well!

alt text

Replies

@Ashton-Mills thank you so much! <3 We're super excited to start showing her, Alina seems to be a very gentel and well behaved horse, especially towards her rider and close friend.

@Regina-Walker thank you Regina. Alina is a real sweet heart and seems to be the perfect youngster to work with! :smile:

• We're glad to have Rose joining us at EYEC, we will make sure to take super good care of her while she's here! I'm excited to have her! also, Nurmerion is gorgeous, I'll be keeping watch of him , creams are my weakness :eyes:

• @Marquis-Moulin I'm sure she's found an amazing new home and I'm really excited to see how she will be doing :smile:

• Just some pics

A sneak peek post! I'm planning some new babies already and they all will be introduced soon. But I can't just sit here and not share some quick pictures of some of these horses with you guys! Besides the new horses, I'm also introducing a new sim! As might've been noticed, I went through a name change. Shea Hamilton is still one of my sims and working with the IRCE horses, I've decided to move on with a new main sim, Jill Reyes who's also visible in on of the pictures!

alt text

alt text

alt text

• All these pons are absolutely gorgeous!!! :heart_eyes: Also sim Jill is very pretty!

• fantastic pictures!

• @Kira-Kita thank you so much! <3 I'm really excited to give them all a propper introduction, as well as the one who's missing out waiting for the markings before making her! Sim Jill will soon also get a propper introduction! She'll be taking on one or two of the youngsters :smile:

@Jade-Nguyen thank you Jade! I'm really happy hearing these kind words and excited to keep my blog more updated.

• Oh that first horse is really nice! I love that horse's red in their coat. :heart_eyes:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.