Iron Crest/Ashrokh Stud || Playing with the boys || 29/04/'19 || Comments welcome

• @Siri-Kane He's super adorable <3 The last few days he seems to be doing better, soon he'll be sharing the pasture with the other foals and see how that improves him! :smile:

@Isabella-Khrazenzia Yes! I have a really precious line running from Hogotha which started with our first bred stallion. From her filly, Gilthanas, we've had two amazing fillies! :heart: :blush:
    When it comes to breeding, our stallion service is open whole year around and just got updated today :wink:

• Growing up making friends

The little ones always seem to grow up so fast. This year's foal crop is already growing and spending their days together in the pastures without their dams. The girls and I spend a lot of time around their pastures to already bond with them. Especially Jill has come a long way already with her new friend, IRCE Salinole. The two of them already seem to get along very well!

alt text

• Unbelievable horse :)

• @Ian-Salvatore Thank you <3 Alina really stands out from the rest with her behaviour and interest towards humans. The others are still behaving like all youngsters, playing and messing arround in the pastures :sweat_smile: :racehorse:

• wow it looks so real ♥

• It's a bittersweet feeling seing your babies growing up <3 You kind off want them to be babies forever but at the same time you want to see them grow up and develop <3

• Playing with the boys

First of all, appologies for the horrible Top Gun refference :airplane_small: But how this resembles what we've seen today I could not let this oppertunity slip :joy: Our two colts share the pastures together for a while now and their friendship really spraks. IRCE Macister and IRCE Ernastrin are having lots of pasture play time together and seem to enjoy spending their time together.

alt text

Replies
    @Anna-Winters thank you so much! <3 It's a really big compliment to me! :smile:
    @Therese-Lind It really is! Especially this year, the foals are all offspring to mares we've seen growing up from the start of our center. They, and the offspring, hold a very special place in our hearts and we can't wait to see where the future brings them! <3

• Wha!
    They look awesome! That energy is frickin amazing! Can't wait to see more of them.♥

• @Ivan-Kanerva thank you so much! <3 The boys grow up so fast though they're still as playful as they were as foals! :heart_eyes:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.