[ENDED] 3 young prospects (english disciplines)

• I haven't done a foal crop in quite some time, so this time I am offer three 3yo horses, Warmbloods, one for each of the major english disciplines! One show jumper, one dressage horse and one eventer!

Starting bids are set at $15,000
    Minimum increasement is $1,000.
    I would prefer an active show home for these horses given that their parents are super successful at what they do.

RFE Skybound

Belgian Warmblood
    October 2017 stallion by RFE Son of Honor and out of RFE Chelonia H.
    His lines go back to SSE Cruise Control and SSE Winter Is Coming.
    Suggested discipline is show jumping, even though his sire is almost at 200 points in eventing as well.

Bonus points: +14 in show jumping and +4 in eventing.

Skybound is a powerful colt with a lot of character. His sire's line is known to be extremely hot and hard to handle, but his dam is as relaxed as they come. He has thrown more to his sire's side, meaning that he knows how to be a handful. He is a bit bigger, also due to his sire's enormous frame. But he also knows he is drop dead gorgeous. He has scope to burn and attacks obstacles and any tasks put in front of him. Requires an exoerienced rider to be trained properly to bring out only the best in him.

alt text

RFE Illona

Irish Sport Horse
    October 2017 mare by RFE Incendio and out of WVS Fürstin.
    Her lines go back to RFE Incandescente and Duval's Avicii.
    Suggested discipline is dressage.

Bonus points: +18 in dressage

Illona comes from lines of superb dressage horses. Her sire is still proving himself in the dressage arena, so her bonuses will only grow. Illona is strong boned and comes from lines of healthy horses with no soundness issues. She has big gaits and will require plenty of training to get those young legs listening properly. Would be safe for amateur riders as she is a happy-tempered horse.

alt text

RFE Fantastique

Selle Francais
    October 2017 mare by AWE My Final Time and out of Jadis du Tussock.
    Her lines go back to Paladin des Ifs KN and Kingstone D'Auroy.
    Suggested discipline is eventing.

Bounus points: +22 in eventing

Fantastique is a small mare but with just enough spunk as a big horse would have. Being the first foal from our mare Jadis (who is now retired from sport), we are very eager to see how his gal will do in those show arenas! She is scopey, lovely compact mover and needs plenty more schooling at the cross country course. Would make a lovely horse for anyone, especially with the whopping bonus she brings!

alt text

HAPPY BIDDING EVERYONE!

:trophy:

alt text

• RFE Skybound <3 <3 <3

• @Nina-Ricchi said in [ENDS 01/21] 3 young prospects (english disciplines):

RFE Skybound <3 <3 <3

Glad you like hiiiimmm :)

• why are you doing this to me?
    SB-RFE Fantastique

• @Jase-Sunshine said in [ENDS 01/21] 3 young prospects (english disciplines):

why are you doing this to me?
    SB-RFE Fantastique

Because I didn't have a foal crop in ageees! My horses would go to waste! :P

Accepted, of course!

• I am tempted by RFE Skybound... god... but i have already too many horses my game does not like

• OMG! RFE Skybound is totally a heartbreaker. His sale pic is amazing, Lidija.

I am certain that the offers for him will rise like foam, and I know at the outset that I can not be a real competitor ... but, I do not care. With your permission, I am left with the pleasure of being the one who offers the starting price ..

RFE Skybound = SB

• Development Committee

RFE Fantastique 20k <3
    I'm so tempted by Skybound too! Sadly I don't do belgian wbs, so he deserves a better home than with me :(

• @Irene-Crownguard Well thank you! Well maybe you do win him, you can never know!

@Diana-Sæterbakken Better to have one and give a fab home than to have two and not give a fab home :P

Both accepted :)

• Oh dear me.... This is sooo tempting :( :'(

Not sure whether I should bid or not, I love Illona's colour ;-;

• @Shea-Hamilton said in [ENDS 01/21] 3 young prospects (english disciplines):

Oh dear me.... This is sooo tempting :( :'(

She doesn't have bids so why not? :)

• @Lidija-Rotherford said in [ENDS 01/21] 3 young prospects (english disciplines):

@Shea-Hamilton said in [ENDS 01/21] 3 young prospects (english disciplines):

Oh dear me.... This is sooo tempting :( :'(

She doesn't have bids so why not? :)

Because I really shouldn't spend anymore XD I'm already having a foal soon, but heck

SB on RFE Illona (what on earth am I doing?! D:)

• Hehe, accepted!

• Administrators

RFE Illona - $20,000

• Accepted!

• RFE Fantastique 21k
    I want to try something new and she is awesome n.n

• Development Committee

@Lidija-Rotherford said in [ENDS 01/21] 3 young prospects (english disciplines):

@Diana-Sæterbakken Better to have one and give a fab home than to have two and not give a fab home :P

I couldn't agree more on that one :)

RFE Fantastique 23k

• RFE SKYBOUND :heart: :heart:

• RFE Fantastique 24k

• All accepted!

• Development Committee

RFE Fantastique 30k

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.