[CC][C:L10][RP PHASE ENDED] Halter

• Competition Committee

Competition Committee
    Birmingham Showcase
    HALTER
    01.16-01.18.2018 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Leah Harrington

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC HALTER account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the HALTER Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• SCHOOLING (1): $75 entry fee
    • LOCAL (2): $150 entry fee
    • COUNTY (3): $225 entry fee
    • REGIONAL (4): $300 entry fee
    • STATE (5): $375 entry fee
    • TRI-STATE (6): $450 entry fee
    • NATIONAL (7): $525 entry fee
    • INTERNATIONAL (8): $600 entry fee
    • WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS (9): $675 entry fee
    • SUPREME (10): $750 entry fee

Entry Card

CountDown

Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• Administrators

Dragon's Orion should be Dragons' Orion , I forgot to change it on my sheets until now. Also Dragons' Artemis is pending a discipline change as a heads up :smile:

• Sorry, horse #30907 should be Al Sabah‘ Karimah :)

• Gah i forgot about my horses name change. Could you please change SBS Domino to Holmgard's Domino? Sorry! But thank you :heartpulse:

• Competition Committee

@Blake-Bellanaris Fixed and I'll keep an eye out for the change :slight_smile:
    @Hilda-Wilson @Charlie-Smith Fixed ;)

• Competition Committee

• Competition Committee

ROLEPLAY PHASE

Guidelines

• This phase will remain open for 14 days from the time of this post.

• You can submit any photo, story or a combination photo and story, as long as the entry is original and has not previously been used.

• Horses need to be entered in the randomized phase to qualify.

• Horses that have been disqualified may enter and collect points.

• A total of 5 horses per member can be entered in the Role Play phase.

• Entries must be submitted via the Roleplay Phase Entry Form to be counted and earn RP Rewards.

Minimum Requirements

• Story entries must be at least 300 words long and related to the show or the entry will not be counted. Entries longer than 300 words will not receive extra achievement points.

• Photos can be inspired by how your horse did in the competition portion of the show or you can do anything related to the show - e.g. arriving at the show, watching a class, etc.

Rewards

• One entry will award 2 points (photo or story).

• If both a picture and story are submitted, 1 extra point is awarded for a possible total of 3 points per horse.

• Each entry in the Roleplay Phase will award 20 Achievement Points ($1,000 prize money). For more information on Achievement Points please see The Achievement Points Guide

ENTRY CARD

CountDown

Entries must be submitted via the Roleplay Phase Entry Form to be counted and earn RP Rewards

• ID#27344 , Banshee Well Be Shot LD

"Woohoo, we got a ribbon!" Gena was ecstatic.

Rotherford acquired this young mare just before January 2018., so Gena could not say that she and Banshee were exactly a team. She still did not know what would present the mare in the best light, how to get her foot placement right and some other tweaks of similar nature. Besides, we have not had a horse compete in halter for years! Literally - years!

In their past show, the Heartland Halter Exhibition, they got back home with a close seventh place, so just outside the ribbons. This time around their performance slightly improved and they brought home to Rotherford a lovely fourth place ribbon!

While they were waiting for their name to be called back to the main arena, Gena quickly asked Damien to take a photo of the mare. Saying it's gonna be "one for the records"! Banshee wasn't standing in proper show form at this photo that he took, but they both were pretty sure Ella is gonna like it as soon as she sees it!

"She was pretty good in there, was she not?" Gena just had to know what a different set of eyes would say. Even though it was Damien's set of eyes, who is also a part of the Rotherford team and for sure would not say anything negative.
    "She was awesome. For her second show ever... awesome. She was pretty calm."
    "She's always calm!" Gena laughed "That's just the way she is!"
    "Well what do you want me to say, I am in it as much as you are!"
    They both shared a laugh as the Rotherford name was being called out to the main arena.

"Do you think she will prance around like a fancy pony at prize giving?" she asked.
    "I really don't think she cares that much. Go, go, go, you're gonna be left without a ribbon!"

alt text

• Coming off a 6th place at the previous show, Kita (right) has just won 2nd place in this halter contest. We are so proud to see her rewarded for all the work she has done for months since her recovery. She deserves this very good second place. Just like our stallion titled "Regional Champion halter". Sandro gets a nice 6th place on the podium. But it does not matter this 4th place which allows Sandro to engrander 4 small additional point in halter.

• "Do you think they will get through older mares before dinner?"
    Ava was obviously bored with sitting on tribunes, looking through all the catalogues and waiting for the only mare representing Autumn Woods today - Jalalat. And the organisators had terrible delay at showing horses what was unacceptable in her outlook.
    I shot an odd look at my sister wondering if she is refering to her hunger, boredom or whatever. Any way it was quite puzzling where the hell she could put all this food she was eating in her skinny body.
    "Are you afraid that there will not be a single straw of grass left for you later?"
    Now she shot me a look. Our private, neverending bantering regarding the superiority of dietary preferences of our owns was just about to start. And then smiled knowingly.
    "You should be afraid, there is more hungry meat-eaters here than you think."
    I was not sure where she got those informations but well, she could be right and as if on call my stomach whimpered.
    Ava left a bored sigh again.
    "She has been ready to show at 11am, now is 3pm, can you imagine what is happening there?"
    At warm up ring? I bet the hell’s gates are already open knowing what grooms, handlers and diva-horses are capable of.
    "Are you going to get some hot-dogs?" – Ava asked when I suddenly stood up. – "Take one for me. But without sausage."
    "Actually not, Jalalat has just entered the ring…"
    Ava moved her eyes at the show ring and before I could finish my thought she waved her hand.
    "Go take some pictures, she looks stunning! I’m sure she is going to get the first prize!"
    I laughed at her.
    "You need a boyfriend, really."
    And before she could reply with her famous “Oh, shut up!” I was running down the stairs, setting the camera on.

jalalat

• “I told you Jalalat will win!”
    Ava was so was proud of herself as if she had split the atom. Managers.
    It was already late at night when the show ended with most glorious group of horses – older arabian stallions. And yes, Autumn Woods had it’s representant there too, our professional prancer, Druid.
    “You are so lucky miss Vale.” Said the main judge giving the first trophy to Ava. “Two winners in most important groups.”
    “Thank you.”
    Ava was smiling and waving to the crowd.
    “And here is the prize for Druid.” Said the judge patting the stallion’s neck and hurrying her assistant.
    He brought second trophy and gave it to Matylda who assist my sister that day.
    “It is heavier than it seems.” Sha laughed trying to hold the statue straight. “And more shiny”
    Her eyes were shiny too, as she brought the vision of the arabian gelding she used to own in her memory. She always had a soft spot for arabians.
    “Take a picture, Constantine!”
    “Mhm…”
    I murmured something changing the camera settings for an unequal fight with terrible lighting, then looked at everyone gathered.
    “Redheads” – I referred to Ava and Matylda. – “Take the jugde in the middle. Nick, try to control a bit Druid, he is prancing too much.”
    “He is as busy as a flea in presence of the mares.”
    “I can not help it. Just do what you can.”
    “Wait! Are my hair ok?”
    If my gaze could kill, Ava would lie at my feet now.
    Snap!

druid

• An Akhal-Teke mare ELF Amber Flame in the County (3) level.
    ELF Amber Flame is showing off.

• An Arabian mare MFU Awakening in the Regional (4) level.
    MFU Awakening is showing off.

• An Arabian mare MFU Sharuby in the Regional (4) level.
    MFU Sharuby is showing off.

• An Andalusian mare MFU Zarita in the Local (2) level.
    MFU Zarita is showing off.

• An Akhal-Teke mare MFU Mangali in the Schooling (1) level.
    MFU Mangali is showing off.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.