Eowyns Feed & Saddlery Co. / wip

• EOWYNS FEED & SADDLERY CO.

At the end of a dusty old yard lies a dusty old door, wooden and worn, it's handle buckled and marred after countless customers over the years. Within lies a secret best kept, a haven of rich leather and quilted fabrics, a utopia of everything equine.

All my various christmas gifts over the past two (three!) years, in one convenient place. Most of the following CC is not recent and much dates back years and as such varies in quality but hopefully you will find some use for it all. Most was originally made for my own private use, so perfection is never guaranteed and 'fixes' unlikely. All saddles are fully recolourable, unique and come with fitting girths. None of the preview pics are edited, and are shown in their 2k glory within any HD/4k Mods (sorry).
    Please use the Stencil Remover 'deco p' cheat in CAP to ensure the saddles show correctly in game

• Don't claim as your own (thats just weird).
    • Don't use my retextures to make your own, including snipping parts off (girths etc) and putting it on your own.
    • Don't re-upload anywhere else - just link back to here or the direct link to the file.

alt text alt text alt text
    content Bruno Delgrange Jump Saddle Wintec Synthetic Dressage Saddle
    Download Download Download
    alt text alt text alt text
    content Bruno Delgrange Jump Saddle Wintec Synthetic Dressage Saddle
    Download Download Download

• Nice stuff!!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.