Iron Crest's Studbook || Open
Iron Crest's Studbook
Quality & Experiance
We would like to present to you, Iron Crest's Studbook! Here you can find our lovely stallion who we offer for stud for your spring foal crops!
The stallions we offer as studs are still in their active period her on Equus, meaning their bonus points will increase.
Name Discipline DOB Colour Breed Stud fee IRCE Spitfire Dressage 03/15 Chestnut Dutch Warmblood $15.000 IRCE Barbaro Dressage 01/16 Bay Dutch Warmblood $10.000 IRCE Waldemar Pony dressage 12/15 Flaxen chestnut Haflinger $15.000 IRCE Ansgar Pony dressage 03/15 Flaxen chestnut Haflinger $20.000 IRCE Lancaster Show Jumping 09/16 Black Dutch Warmblood $10.000
Prior to you application we'd like you to read our set of rules which apply to the use of our studs.
- No re-uploading the foal anywhere.
- The foal will receive the prefix "IRCE", you are free to add your own as well.
- You create the foal to suit as a product of your mare and our stallion. We randomize a realistic coat for you to create.
- We would appreciate to get notified when the horse is registered, no mandatory updates required.
- If you are planning on selling the foal, please notify us so we have a chance to buy it back.
Please send your application form to me via a private message (either here or on slack @Sheahamilton) and leave a note here once you've applied. Only limited slots available!
- Your name:
- Mare's name:
- Mare's breed:
- Mare's genotype:
- Stallion you apply for:
- Anything else:
Name Available slots IRCE Spitfire 3/3 IRCE Barbaro 2/3 IRCE Waldemar 3/3 IRCE Ansgar 3/3 IRCE Lancaster 2/3
Your name: Rachel Deacon
Mare's name: Vanaheim's Terpsichore
Mare's breed: Dutch WB
Mare's genotype: Ee/aa
Stallion you apply for: IRCE Barbaro
Anything else: Nope!
Tiny bump, stud pictures are updated!
The studs are still available until the end of summer (next month!). A quick overview is also added!
This is still open, most stallions still have all slots available! Also a new stallion is added to the list, IRCE Lancaster! Pictures of this stud are down bellow (Conformation will be added asap).