[MH][R:L9][RESULTS 01/22] Show Jumping

• Moderation Committee

Woodford's Jumping Cup II
    SHOW JUMPING
    01.18-01.20.2018 10:00 PM CET
    Judged by Anna Hertler

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the Anna Hertler account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the SHOW JUMPING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• PUDDLE (1): $75 entry fee
    • HOPEFUL (2): $150 entry fee
    • BEGINNER (3): $225 entry fee
    • AMATEUR (4): $300 entry fee
    • TRAINING (5): $375 entry fee
    • PRELIMINARY (6): $450 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIATE (7): $525 entry fee
    • ADVANCED (8): $600 entry fee
    • OPEN (9): $675 entry fee

Entry Card

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SHOW
    Raw entry list
    alt text
    Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• Several of my horses are pending name changes IDS: 27724, 12061, 29533, 25967, 25851, 18920, 26770, 29534, 30242. If their requests aren't completed before the end of the show could you change them back to their old names please? Thanks! :pray:

• My internet spazzed out and sent my payment twice. No rush but when you get a chance. ;)

• Moderation Committee

@Johanna-Masters I will keep an eye on it :slight_smile:
    @Holden-Guinness Sent you a refund :slight_smile:

• I accidently put my name as the rider instead of Heather Steeler could you swap the names please 24802 AKS Foxxy Cleopatra Marc Sanders Heather Steeler

• Moderation Committee

• PR Committee

Added an extra space or two in 29684 DPPR The Nihilist Moon, can you please fix the entry? <3

• Made a lot of mistakes! Please move ID 29815 to Level 3, one of ID 28486 's duplicate entires, and ID 25992 to Level 6. Thank you!

• Moderation Committee

All reported errors fixed :slight_smile:

• You have put that my entries was duplicated for my two horses (Sultana Al Taheer and Ghazala Al Taheer) but this is not the case ^^' On the other hand, I made a mistake, I entrie Ghazala while she's registered in eventing and not in Jumping :face_palm_tone2:

• Moderation Committee

@Mathilde-Dahler I'm not the one who marks your entries as duplicated, the sheet does :P If it says it's duplicate then you have done a mistake somewhere in their entries :slight_smile:

• @Anna-Hertler Oh okay I know why, I put the same ID :face_palm_tone2: Can you delete Ghazala ?

• Moderation Committee

@Mathilde-Dahler Are you sure you want me to delete the entry? I saw you had paid for it and they are both registered to compete in Show Jumping. I can just correct the ID for you, up to you :slight_smile:

• @Anna-Hertler Decidedly, I'm tired, so I'm doing nothing but nonsense, haha. Can you change Ghazala's id? It's 30865 :p

• Moderation Committee

@Mathilde-Dahler You are all set now ;)

• @Anna-Hertler Thank you very much !

• Oops, mistyped the ID for Ocean Pearl's Gorch Fock - it should be 4940. Thank you!

• Phenomena L 17597 - is that space between her name?
    Please fix it, thanks!

• PR Committee

Accidentally entered MHS Folklore into Level 3 while the level was full. Please nuke his entry :wave:

• Moderation Committee

@Helena-Katsuba You had a space behind her name, it has been fixed :slight_smile:
    @Luke-Teth done ;)
    @Erin-Ward fixed :slight_smile:

• Could you please swap RFE Mimi Casallina to Lvl9 and put SG Alicante to Lvl8 instead :) Thanks!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.