[MH][R:L9][RESULTS 01/22] Show Jumping
Woodford's Jumping Cup II
01.18-01.20.2018 10:00 PM CET
Judged by Anna Hertler
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the Anna Hertler account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the SHOW JUMPING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- PUDDLE (1): $75 entry fee
- HOPEFUL (2): $150 entry fee
- BEGINNER (3): $225 entry fee
- AMATEUR (4): $300 entry fee
- TRAINING (5): $375 entry fee
- PRELIMINARY (6): $450 entry fee
- INTERMEDIATE (7): $525 entry fee
- ADVANCED (8): $600 entry fee
- OPEN (9): $675 entry fee
Several of my horses are pending name changes IDS: 27724, 12061, 29533, 25967, 25851, 18920, 26770, 29534, 30242. If their requests aren't completed before the end of the show could you change them back to their old names please? Thanks!
My internet spazzed out and sent my payment twice. No rush but when you get a chance.
@Johanna-Masters I will keep an eye on it
@Holden-Guinness Sent you a refund
I accidently put my name as the rider instead of Heather Steeler could you swap the names please 24802 AKS Foxxy Cleopatra Marc Sanders Heather Steeler
Added an extra space or two in 29684 DPPR The Nihilist Moon, can you please fix the entry?
Made a lot of mistakes! Please move ID 29815 to Level 3, one of ID 28486 's duplicate entires, and ID 25992 to Level 6. Thank you!
All reported errors fixed
You have put that my entries was duplicated for my two horses (Sultana Al Taheer and Ghazala Al Taheer) but this is not the case ^^' On the other hand, I made a mistake, I entrie Ghazala while she's registered in eventing and not in Jumping
@Mathilde-Dahler I'm not the one who marks your entries as duplicated, the sheet does If it says it's duplicate then you have done a mistake somewhere in their entries
@Anna-Hertler Oh okay I know why, I put the same ID Can you delete Ghazala ?
@Mathilde-Dahler Are you sure you want me to delete the entry? I saw you had paid for it and they are both registered to compete in Show Jumping. I can just correct the ID for you, up to you
@Anna-Hertler Decidedly, I'm tired, so I'm doing nothing but nonsense, haha. Can you change Ghazala's id? It's 30865
@Mathilde-Dahler You are all set now
@Anna-Hertler Thank you very much !
Oops, mistyped the ID for Ocean Pearl's Gorch Fock - it should be 4940. Thank you!
Phenomena L 17597 - is that space between her name?
Please fix it, thanks!
Accidentally entered MHS Folklore into Level 3 while the level was full. Please nuke his entry
Could you please swap RFE Mimi Casallina to Lvl9 and put SG Alicante to Lvl8 instead Thanks!