What World ? ...

• Hi everyone,

I intend to rebuild my equestrian buildings.

Here the plan i create !
    0_1516355294136_NEW PROJECT FARM.png

Lot 1 : home - stable and parking. (64x64)
    Lot 2 : 4 paddocks (64x64)
    Lot 3 : Big Pasture (64x64)
    Lot 4 : Outdoor arena
    Lot 5 : Outdoor covered
    Lot 6 : Indoor Arena.

I would like my facilities to be surrounded by extensive pastures. with a dirt road to do my trotting or walks.
    In this style road with a grass all along the road
    with large pastures delimited by hedges.

Where in can find this world .. or someone who can just make me the beginning of the world

• Maybe one of Carmen's worlds suits these needs ;)

In my opinion I should use either Breeville or Cottonville for this.
    The worlds available on her site

• @Shea-Hamilton : Hm ok ... but I'll have to redo my pastures and the road myself ? do you know by chance how to put a lot already created in the CAW ?

• @Nina-Ricchi said in What World ? ...:

@Shea-Hamilton : Hm ok ... but I'll have to redo my pastures and the road myself ? do you know by chance how to put a lot already created in the CAW ?

I'm not really familiar with the CAW tool. Carmen's world have pre-made dirt roads and some have the pre-made pastures as well.

Already created lots can also be placed in your world in-game so I don't think you'll have to worry about that a lot :)

• @Shea-Hamilton said in What World ? ...:

I'm not really familiar with the CAW tool. Carmen's world have pre-made dirt roads and some have the pre-made pastures as well.
    Already created lots can also be placed in your world in-game so I don't think you'll have to worry about that a lot

yes but how-to place these lot already built in Caw ?

• Wouldn't it be easier to plan your facilities based on the layout of lots in already made in a world you like and want to use, rather than being limited by the fact that there are no world's made just how you want them?

• just no I have to watch ... but I think I will use one of the carmen world.... I'm always looking for how to put a lot already built in the caw

• To place a lot in CAW you need to "edit in game" which is the plumbob icon in CAW. The game will load and you are able to place your lots.

But if you are looking to add an already made lot you could just place it once the world is finished and exported (made playable)

• Ok Thank you i try :)

• Sujet close thank you All

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.