Lavender Equestrian's Stud Services [OPEN]
We strive to produce quality horses for the show ring, while still being competitive. We focus on breeding Thoroughbreds and SA Boerperde, with exceptional conformation. When you purchase a HLEC horse, you know you are buying a horse that has been selectively bred by our breeding and genetics expert.
- This is not a first come first serve.
- These stud services will be open for a limited amount of time or until all slots have been filled.
Book a breeding to avoid disappointment.
- Our rules are strict due to people previously breaking them.
- We age our horses 1 RL Month=1 year until they're 4yo old.
Then it's 4 RL months=1 year.
- Racing thoroughbreds are aged 1 RL Month= 1 year until they're 2yo old.
Then it's 4 RL Months=1 year.
- Make sure you read and understand the rules completely.
- You can message me if you have any questions, i'd love to help.
TERMS OF BREEDING:
- The offspring has to keep our prefix (HLEC) and no other prefix or suffix may be added.
- You may NOT change the offspring’s show name. You may change its barn name with PERMISSION.
- You may NOT offer the offspring or its coat/custom markings for public download.
- You may NOT change the offspring’s conformation, color of gender. Stallions may be gelded.
- You may change the mane and tail styles, but not color.
- We prefer that the offspring be register with an appropriate discipline association.
- YOU MAY NOT BREED WITH THE offspring, unless stated otherwise.
- Should you want to sell the offspring, please ask us FIRST.
- We require you to send your horse(s) to us, unless two of our horses are used for the breeding.
- We reserve the right to decline your breeding request, without explanation.
- Should you break ONE of these rules, we reserve the right to reclaim the offspring. WE WILL NOT BE GIVING YOU A WARNING.
- We also reserve the right to reclaim the offspring should you become inactive without informing us. (+- 3 RL Months)
- Again, please inform us whether you will be going inactive. We understand that real life gets busy. We can reach an agreement.
- We REQUIRE you to update on the offspring at least once a month. No updates after 3 RL months, then we reclaim the offspring.
- If you apply for a breeding, we assume you have read these rules.
YOUR STALLION, OUR MARE YOUR MARE, OUR STALLION OUR MARE & STALLION HERE HERE HERE
NONE AT THE MOMENT
ID BREED COLOUR GENOTYPE HEIGHT DISCIPLINE POINTS TITLES STUD FEE 21016 Thoroughbred Black Ee 17.2hh Show Jumping 184 ICSS Club Champion $5000 SLOT NO STATUS SLOT 1 OPEN SLOT 2 OPEN
HLEC Driftwood Pacific is an exceptional jumper. He is currently our leading stallion and has successfully sired 7 foals. All his offspring show great jumping potential and have excellent conformation. He has a calm nature and is a well behave horse. He is still actively competing.
He has only recently started competing on this forum, but has been competing on other forums.