Oceanside {2018}

• alt text

• alt text
    Flagship stable for Harness Racing and Baroque and Gaited Interests

Standardbred, Orlov Trotter, Russian Trotter, French Trotter, Finnhorse (Trotter)
    {Harness Racing}

Barock Pinto & Friesian
    {Classical Dressage}

Morgans, Morabs, National Show Horse, & Arabians
    {English Pleasure}

Dutch Harness Horse, Hackney Horse
    {Fine Harness}

American Shetland & American Minature
    {Halter}

• alt text
    Firecreek hosts a variety of worlds that contain different racing ventures
    However, Firecreek itself is also the home of our Thoroughbred team

Thoroughbred
    {Flat Racing}

alt text
    Akhal Teke, Iranian Turkomen, Iomud, Karabakh
    {Flat Racing}
    alt text
    alt text alt text alt text
    alt text

alt text

alt text <-

alt text

-> alt text
    Mongolian Horse (Pony)
    {TREC}

• Saved in case I need it

• alt text

Today was eventful for Akhal-Teke mare MSE Selene, who we purchased in March of last year from @Rebecca-Wall. Selene was guided down to the beach with her new foal, by @Lidija-Rotherford Lyutsifer. The little coat is precocious and playful and is as of yet unnamed! Shepherd Riley, mounted on Valcoast Crossfire, another March 2017 purchase from Rebecca Wall, watched stoically from a distance as mare and foal played. We also managed to take a quick shot of Crossfire without tack, to show off his new marking as the ones we, unfortunately, were never able to find all of the ones he was originally created with. Sadly I am also missing markings for Selene and will have to create a custom replica for her someday.

alt text

alt text

Selene and baby at the west beach, it was cloudy and a little unsafe so we moved them across the peninsula to the east beach. MSE Selene is a foundation Akhal Teke mare who currently has 104 Dressage points and will retire once she reaches her international title.

alt text

alt text

Fun on the east beach!

alt text

alt text

Shepherd Riley and Crossfire watch over Selene and baby

alt text

alt text

Valcoast Crossfire, 2nd Gen Marwari Stallion with 156 Show Jumping points, soon to be 202pts once his breed points from 2.0 are added! He will possibly sire his first foal once a suitable mare is found for him

alt text

alt text

Unnamed baby is a Sooty bay with homozygous white spotting who receives a +8 Dressage. We hope this foal will be able to finish off his career in one or two real years and provide his foals a +15 once his mother and himself have finished their international titles!

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Time for another update: Today was mare day :3

alt text

Ghost River AW is a Thoroughbred mare that was bred by ( @Constantine-Vale ) of Autumn Woods. She is a dual talented mare who has titled in both Eventing (119pts) and Show Jumping (74pts) respectively. Riv was sired by Ocean Pearl's Benzin and out of ACT Surf N Turf (ACT Suntracer). She is the ultimate in stylish function with a sweet demeanor her senior pro rider Gayle Nelson loves.

alt text
    QMR One Starry Night is a Knabstrupper (Classical) mare, created by ( @Cheyenne-Cavender ) and purchased from ( @Heather-Tann ) in 2017. Like Riv, Star has shown her talents in two disciplines, Dressage and Classical Dressage. Recently we decided to pull her back from Classical Dressage, where she currently has (35pts) and focus on her Dressage career where she holds (80pts). We look forward to breeding Star in the near future, giving her a small break before she pursues her final titles in the upper levels with her rider Lera Auerbach.

alt text

ZHG/NLS Valary is a Hanoverian mare bred by ( @Maria-Jones ) of Zuchtgestüt Highgrove. Valary is another amazing Dressage star that we are proud to call our own. She has reached the pinnacle of her dressage career with (217pts), however, we would like to see her reach 250 before we consider what direction we would like to go with her sport future. Valary is sired by ZHG Voltaire and out of the unlisted mare NLS Lady Million.

alt text

OCN Sunday Silence is homebred a Knabstrupper (Sportshorse). We are extremely proud of this breeding. Sunday is 5th Generation mare with a +17 at time of breeding in Eventing. She is sired by our SAEC Battle Cry (Knab) who comes out of the infamous MSE Wheels Of Time (Oldb) and a mare we have long since owned SAEC A Friend Like You (Knab). Sunday's dam is OCN Eleven Sunday (TB), who is sired by Rohirrim's Only Kingdom and out of another mare, Sunday Hazard, that has been with us for a few real years and is just coming up to her own retirement. Sunday's conformation is our ideal for a modern knabstrupper sportshorse and we hope that she will become the key foundation to our knabstrupper breeding program.

alt text

HS Footloose XX is a Thoroughbred mare that was bred by Belle Jones, and purchased from ( @Constantine-Vale ) in 2016. Foyla is titled in Eventing (71pts) and Dressage (100pts). Her progress climbing the leaderboards has been slow due to splitting her time between the two very rigorous disciplines. We have been discussing a possible retirement from Dressage at 150pts with her rider Casey Phillips, so that she may be able to spend her final competition years on the Eventing course where she really has fun. Foyla is sired by the unlisted Fast On Feet XX and out of What's This XX (Sacharel XX).

• I know this is an old post, but, wow, Mister Unnamed there is an absolut stunner :heart_eyes: Also your mares look great and the world your are playing in looks gorgeous! I love these misty beaches and that castle in the background though :relieved:

• @Annalena-Voigt Aw thank you <3 I ended up naming him Savant, it just seemed fitting and I wanted to start a line with all the descending horses having a name with the same first letter and since his dam is "Selene" :P I am so glad you liked the mares and my world n.n I will finish it someday lol until then it will remain a bit wild!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.