{OWNERS} Silver Berry's Reducing Sale

• alt text
    THREAD CONTAINS MANY PICTURES - PICTURE HEAVY
    -----------
    It has been some time since i hosted a traditional sale, and it has been some time since i let go of my fur babies. So here we are.
    I have a few here for sale today, with only 1 being unregistered but ready for her new home. The rest come with points and some even with bonuses, so we have horses from a wide variety. Breeds and all.
    -----------
    None of these horses have custom markings, and no i will not help you hunt down them if you're missing any. Although i can provide my public markings folder in my drive if you are or do end up missing any. Please also notify me when you or if you wish to sell the horses. 90% of the time i buy back :)
    -----------
    I dont want to drabble too much abut rules, but i cant state enough that i am more after them going to a home that will keep them active rather than money, as i hate seeing not just myself but others selling horses and never seeing them again. Along with conformation and coat, please only alter to fit your HD requirements as i know there's some who use one when others use the other. Base prices are there, but that doesnt mean i am only accepting that. If you want to offer a different amount please add it in the form - also below
    If you have any questions or wish to request more photos, please send me a message, i wont bite, i promise. Anywho ill just skip to it, check out the horses below, basic information listed with each. Interested in applying for one? Form is linked just under here before the horses start :P
    -----------
    Applications will be viewed beginning the day after the sale closes. It may take another few days to pick homes before it is announced in this thread.
    -----------
    -----------
    alt text
    Ceasar withholds 0 points so far in Endurance, but dont let that fool you. He may have non as of yet, but he holds so much more and is a great stallion that will thrive in any home.
    -----------
    alt text
    Cupid is a very forward moving horse, and has managed to keep a well based fitness after being rehomed many times, upping his current Show Jumping point count to 66. Cupid is a strong horse yet wit a soft mouth, suitable for a confidant rider.
    -----------
    alt text
    Although not being with us for long, Beauty has been a fascinating and well behaved horse. Holding +11 Dressage bonuses under her belt in her blood, she has a future career in said discipline, although starting off slow with 0 points so far.
    -----------
    alt text
    After hiding in the shadows for so long, Tilly is back out in the spotlight and ready to find her new home. Although she may not be registered, she is a super keen horse and cant wait to see what her new home follows through with her. ~~*
    -----------
    alt text
    Latifah was a new project horse for SBS and we still believe she can suite someone at her new home. She can throw a pig root in here and there, but overall a well mannered moving horse. She may not have any points herself yet for Dressage, but she carries +2 bonuses in her blood in the discipline.
    -----------
    alt text
    Butter has been a great childs pony, and contains so much more to excel in his field. He may not have any points in Pony Dressage, but he is a very quick learning horse and our stable has high hopes in him.
    -----------
    alt text
    Popcorn has been one of our favorite ponies to work with alongside his other pony pal. He has gathered a total of 13 Pony Eventing points, and is still thriving in it, and hoping to find a new best friend that can compete him to his best.
    -----------

• Popcorn is so cute, wish i had the money but i only have 1,000 left xD Good luck with the sales :)

• Due to unexpected events on my behalf, the sale will be extended, closing on the 10th of February :smile:

• Cupid has no luck! I constantly keep seeing him in your sales :( Is the app count updated?

• @Lidija-Rotherford said in {Ends 10/02} Silver Berry's Reducing Sale:

Cupid has no luck! I constantly keep seeing him in your sales :( Is the app count updated?

He doesn’t! He manages to slip back into our stable every time! Hopefully this time he will find his forever home. And yes, app count should be updated - haven’t updated for a while :P

• Are you negotiable on price or open to trade for something? I've been eyeing Cupid but just not wanting to pay that much at the moment, totally understandable if not though :smile:

• Applications are being processed and new owners will be contacted within 24 hours :heart:

• SBS Cupid! :heart_eyes:

• Due to my recent haul of events, i am sooo late to post this, but owners - for majority of the horses - have been chosen!

New Owners:

alt text

Actual Spreadsheet

Please contact me (if i haven't messaged you all already) to send payment :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.