[CC][R:L10][RESULTS 01/24] Eventing

• Competition Committee

Competition Committee
    Xenia Horse Trials I
    EVENTING
    01.20-01.23.2018 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Heather Tann

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC EVENTING account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the EVENTING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• BEGINNER (1): $75 entry fee
    • NOVICE (2): $150 entry fee
    • TRAINING (3): $225 entry fee
    • PRELIMINARY (4): $300 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIATE (5): $375 entry fee
    • ADVANCED (6): $450 entry fee
    • CCI* (7): $525 entry fee
    • CCI** (8): $600 entry fee
    • CCI*** (9): $675 entry fee
    • CCI**** (10): $750 entry fee

Entry Card

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SHOW
    Raw entry list

CountDown
    Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• So sorry, my computer totally messed up my entries. Could you please scratch all instances of RE Rum's Landseeker except the first one (level 8 )? I've resubmitted the rest correctly.

• Can you please correct Aesculapius NC, WYE Curiosity and Valinor AT with myself, Isabella Khrazenzia as owner? I had the wrong thing copy pasted by accident, sorry!

• PR Committee

Several of my horses are still pending name changes, IDs: 25849, 29534, 26770, 27724, 27974, 28019, 29066, 29333. If the request isn't complete before the show ends could you please change their names back to their old registered ones? Thank you so much!

• #9634 (entered as Lemures REC) had a name change I forgot to send in; it's been submitted now, but if it doesn't get changed by the end date please change the entry to Lemures if you would. Thank you! :)

• Banned

Can you please change #307420 AE Lovebricks' level? She entered in Beginner but she is Novice! Sorry!

• Could you please change 26708 RFE Evanville to Level 5? Thanks in advance.

• Could you please check 30140 Celtic's Waterlily for spaces? Can't quite figure out why she shows up as incorrect ID/name change.

• Made few mistakes: 20922 should be Sirius Black FN and Meltefos AW should have ID 29369, thank you!

• Sorry, GVH Eros is Level: Beginner (1)

• Hi, I made a mistake with
    RW* Vihma, not sure about what's wrong ?
    thanks for the correction ♥

• Whoops, I entered in the owner of Sacred Flyer REC as Lydia Thompson, it should be Aylin Ashryver. Thank you for hosting and the correction!

• Can you please move horse #25577 to level 4 please? :)

• Can you fix:

Bartók HF should go down one level
    SAEC A Friend Like You < scrap this entry pls
    OCN/RFE Chasin' The Storm is the correct name of OCN Chasin' The Storm

• Banned

Please fix:
    29885 - VNP Glee Glee Hydra

• I accidentally entered my horse 30811 Aga Khan Al Taheer twice, would it be possible to delete one of them? ^^'

• Competition Committee

@Mirja-Hilke According to the show records, she is still in the Beginner level. If I change her level, she will have to be disqualified, so it's probably best to leave her at level 1 :)

• Competition Committee

@Claire-von-Hohenfeld, GVH Eros is currently undeclared.

• PR Committee

Two quick ID errors
    DPPR Palaven's Moon -> 29076
    Rosewood's Pathfinder -> 28604

• Made a mistake

24072 Heaven and Hell SH ID should be 24702 Thanks!

• Two errors:
    13340 Winnipeg AT

EL Mishkaljee NA Aiden Jennings Dimitri Dane

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.