[CC][R:L10][RESULTS 01/27] Pony Eventing
Xenia Pony Trials I
01.20-01.23.2018 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Heather Tann
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC PONY EVENTING account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the PONY EVENTING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- BEGINNER (1): $75 entry fee
- NOVICE (2): $150 entry fee
- TRAINING (3): $225 entry fee
- PRELIMINARY (4): $300 entry fee
- INTERMEDIATE (5): $375 entry fee
- ADVANCED (6): $450 entry fee
- CCI* (7): $525 entry fee
- CCI** (8): $600 entry fee
- CCI*** (9): $675 entry fee
- CCI**** (10): $750 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
Absinthe des Grèzes is showing up with an error even though all of her information is correct.
Aubépine is missing breed information level, she's a Poney Français de Selle, is it normal ?