[Ended) Custom Marking (any)

• Custom Marking of Your Choice

I'm offering my skills as a marking maker to the highest bidder. I can do just about anything (I've never tried rabicano), including appaloosa markings and shading. Below I've attached some of my work.

His shading/highlights and chrome:
    alt text

Her blanket:
    alt text

Her blanket:
    alt text

and this tobiano:
    alt text
    alt text

Rules

• Don't put the marking up for download

• Only use the marking on one horse at a time

Bidding

Starting Bid: 20k
    Minimum Bid Increase: 1k
    Current Highest Bid: ~~

• The tobiano is a custom marking on a horse you sold me.....

• I'm using it as an example, if you'd rather it not be displayed on a model horse this way I can remove it.

• @Maxine-Spencer said in [Ends 24hrs ALB) Custom Marking (any):

I'm using it as an example, if you'd rather it not be displayed on a model horse this way I can remove it.

I misunderstood the auction, I thought these were the markings being sold. ~I must be lacking sleep more then I realized~

• No problem, the offer's still open though if you'd rather it stay shown exclusively on your horse. Honestly I should have considered that before I posted, it was a bit rude to just go ahead like that

• @Maxine-Spencer said in [Ends 24hrs ALB) Custom Marking (any):

No problem, the offer's still open though if you'd rather it stay shown exclusively on your horse. Honestly I should have considered that before I posted, it was a bit rude to just go ahead like that

So long as its not being used on other horses I don't mind I was confused ^_^
    Though I wish I wasn't broke I'd bid xD

• Starting bid

• @Jade-Nguyen
    Accepted

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.