[MH][R:L9][RESULTS 1/29] Dressage

• Ardorwen Dressage Cup IV
    DRESSAGE
    01.25 - 01.27.2018 11:59 PM CET
    Judged by Lidija Rotherford

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the Lidija Rotherford account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 45 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the DRESSAGE Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• INTRODUCTORY (1): $75 entry fee
    • TRAINING (2): $150 entry fee
    • FIRST LEVEL (3): $225 entry fee
    • SECOND LEVEL (4): $300 entry fee
    • THIRD LEVEL (5): $375 entry fee
    • FOURTH LEVEL (6): $450 entry fee
    • PRIX ST. GEORGES (7): $525 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIARE I (8): $600 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIARE II (9): $675 entry fee

Entry Card

alt text

Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• Is this show CC or MH? Thanks :)

• @Samantha-Jadirea said in [CC][R:L9][ENDS 01/27] Dressage:

Is this show CC or MH? Thanks :)

Whoops, MH, fixed!

• Hi ! I made a mistake at the number 30951, it's Khayr Al Taheer instead of Kahyr Al Taheer, can yo fix it ?
    ^^

• Development Committee

Horse 24357 should have the name Pororoca UD. I accidentally pasted the riders name :sweat_smile:

Thank you!

• Horse with ID 30506 should be Pss Leggo :P

• PR Committee

Andromeda HW should be SSH Andromeda. Forgot about the name change!

• #25553 should be FWE Kronos 587, not KWE. Sorry!

• #30905 should be Al Sabah‘ Nasheetha, sorry

• Please, can you make the owner of Lebrijano de Urquijo for Borja Domecq, ante error in the entry of WRNGS Lauquiniz V :)

• Made lots of goofs

28559 October Rain SH should be SH October Rain
    18868 EGA/JA Malik-Al-Leil ibn Zalam name should be EGA/JA Malik al-Leil ibn Zalam
    38175 Honeybrook Valefor ID should be 28175

Thank you

• Development Committee

Whoops I made a few mistakes.

22645 SEC Ecthelionshould be Ecthelion EN
    23149 SEC Code of Honour should be Code of Honour EN

• Could you move PCRA Ghost (ID#25930) to level 5? And LIB Epoch's ID should be 25927.

Thank you :blush:

• Moderation Committee

28241 TMS Larkspur should be in level level 4 not 5

• Two errors:
    28023 Cinnabar's Cinnamon Creame
    20933 Malakeh Al-Hawa bint Majnoun

• Can you please add an extra letter to one of my horse's name? #19898 should be WHEC Faithfull.
    I would be very thankful. :3

• Hey I made a few mistakes, (13483) Rohirirm’s Iced Tea has a mistake I’m not sure what it is. (16513) RME Harry’s Creamy Coffee also has a mistake and I’m not sure what that is either, and finally (11097) RME Cookies and Cream has a mistake and again I’m not sure what it is either. :sweat_smile:

• Tought that it was an good idea to post it here too that some horses of mine have gone through name changes - didn't expect those getting done so fast but here is the horses that have got incorrect ID / name changes

Monachyle's Casting Spell to Honeybrook Casting Spell
    Monachyle's Riptide to Honeybrook Riptide
    Monachyle's Colossus to Honeybrook Colossus
    Monachyle's Velkommen to Honeybrook Velkommen
    Monachyle's Miqelique to Honeybrook Miqelique

• Competition Committee

We are looking into some technical issues with this show, fear not, we will have it sorted in a few hours :kissing_heart:

• Competition Committee

Technical issues have been fixed and results are ready for viewing. Thank you for your patience everyone :smiley:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.