Rhovanion Fields & Fangorn EC * March 4th - Ciaro & Descaro *

• Development Committee

alt text

Here it is, finally:
    My blog/photo album/call it whatever. ^o^
    The main reason because I had none yet is that I'm totally bad in keeping these kind of things up-to-date but I will try my best to post as many pictures as possible. Especially to keep the breeders of my precious pons updated and let them know that they are still alive. :heart:
    I would also like to give you a glance at my Connemara and Irish Sport Horse breeding program and our life here in Ireland.
    Please enjoy your time here and thanks for having a look at this!

alt text alt text alt text

* Céad míle fáilte is irish gaelic and means "a hundred thousand welcomes" which is a common greeting in Ireland. :blush:

• Development Committee

alt text

...soon...

• Development Committee

alt text

...soon...

• Development Committee

alt text

...soon...

• Development Committee

alt text

...soon...

• Development Committee

.Reserved in case it's needed.

• Development Committee

alt text

alt text
    This handsome boy is one of our newest additions at Rhovanion Fields, DPPR Lathyrus.
    He is an Irish Sport Horse stallion out of VPE Limnanthes and our mare RHOV Ophelia and was bred by @Luke-Teth.
    Like his parents he competes in Eventing and we hope he will have a great and successful future.

• Amazing Gorgeous Boy godness.... oh my god love the coat

• He is stunning! Looks so good in the snow <3

• I've been waiting for this album :tongue: going to keep my eye on this. Lathyrus is a stunning fella, can't wait to see the rest of your beauties.

• I cannot wait to see more!! Love the font and colors you've chosen for your topic titles!!!

• He’s gorgeous and your pictures are so soft and nice, I can’t wait to see more of your horses and pictures. :heart:

• Mmmm so creamy and smooth. Good luck with the newcomer! :D

• Lathyrus :scream: he looks amaaaazing in your game :heart: Good luck pretty boy :kissing_closed_eyes:

• I am already in love with your blog! :astonished:

• you already know that I love your horses and I can't wait to see the rest of them! So glad that you have an album now so that everyone can admire them and your pretty pictures : ) also I just love Connemara ponies irl!

• PR Committee

You were lucky enough to grab one of his spots! I'm so jealous of you, but like Luke said, he looks amazing in your game! Congrats and good luck!

• Development Committee

Ok, one month later... time to re-activate this! :D
    Thank you all very much for your responses! Seriously, I'm speechless over all these kind words. That keeps me really motivated to keep this blog alive. :D

So first some answers (better late than never):

@Nina-Ricchi said in ℛhovanion ℱields & ℱangorn EC ღ Welcome ღ:

Amazing Gorgeous Boy godness.... oh my god love the coat

Thank you! Yeah, his coat is amazing. Luke did a fantastic job! :3

@Shea-Hamilton said in ℛhovanion ℱields & ℱangorn EC ღ Welcome ღ:

He is stunning! Looks so good in the snow <3

Thank you! I really like that scenery too. I had originally planned to post more snow pictures of my horses but I was really busy the last few weeks and now I'm not in the mood for snow pics anymore. :D

@Constantine-Vale said in ℛhovanion ℱields & ℱangorn EC ღ Welcome ღ:

I've been waiting for this album :tongue: going to keep my eye on this. Lathyrus is a stunning fella, can't wait to see the rest of your beauties.

Aww thank you Constantine! :heart: I'm really happy to hear this. I'm currently on a good mood to take pictures so I'm sure you will see more of my horses soon. :slight_smile:

@Breanna-Fahnestock said in ℛhovanion ℱields & ℱangorn EC ღ Welcome ღ:

I cannot wait to see more!! Love the font and colors you've chosen for your topic titles!!!

Thank you Breanna! It took some time until I've found the right style for that topic titles but now I'm also very happy how it turned out. :3

@Zinnia-Arvi said in ℛhovanion ℱields & ℱangorn EC ღ Welcome ღ:

He’s gorgeous and your pictures are so soft and nice, I can’t wait to see more of your horses and pictures. :heart:

Aww thanks! That's such a lovely compliment. I will post more pictures of my horses soon. :slight_smile:

@Merida-Dahmer said in ℛhovanion ℱields & ℱangorn EC ღ Welcome ღ:

Mmmm so creamy and smooth. Good luck with the newcomer! :D

Haha yes, he is! :tongue: And thank you very much! :slight_smile:

@Luke-Teth said in ℛhovanion ℱields & ℱangorn EC ღ Welcome ღ:

Lathyrus :scream: he looks amaaaazing in your game :heart: Good luck pretty boy :kissing_closed_eyes:

Aww thank you! :heart: And thanks to your HD Mod. :D

@Amelia-Martin-Teagarden said in ℛhovanion ℱields & ℱangorn EC ღ Welcome ღ:

I am already in love with your blog! :astonished:

Thank you Amelia! :heart:

@Jade-Nguyen said in ℛhovanion ℱields & ℱangorn EC ღ Welcome ღ:

you already know that I love your horses and I can't wait to see the rest of them! So glad that you have an album now so that everyone can admire them and your pretty pictures : ) also I just love Connemara ponies irl!

Awwwww :heart_exclamation: stooop! I'm dying because you are so lovely! :3 Thank you so much for these kind words! :innocent:
    I adore Connemaras in rl too! I've owned one when I was a child, a fleabitten grey mare. She was so calm and soft and I will never forget her. I've also owned a young buckskin connemara mare a few years ago but I had to give her away because of my job. I just didn't have time anymore to satisfy the needs of such a young horse so I decided to let her go to someone with more time for her. It was very hard for me but now I have her ingame so it's a scrap of comfort at least. :slight_smile:

@Johanna-Masters said in ℛhovanion ℱields & ℱangorn EC ღ Welcome ღ:

You were lucky enough to grab one of his spots! I'm so jealous of you, but like Luke said, he looks amazing in your game! Congrats and good luck!

Thank you very much! :four_leaf_clover:
    And YES! I was really lucky to grab one of these breedings spots. Five minutes after I've sent the form all of them were assigned. :scream:

• Development Committee

alt text

Thank god, it's spring again! :bird: :cherry_blossom: :sunny: So it's time to make some springy pictures of my pons.
    Today I wanna introduce you two horses we've purchased some months ago.

First is "Myosotis' Descaro", a grey Trakehner stallion out of Myosotis' Inkheart and Kingsman's Donnacetta.
    He was owned by @Eowyn-Vance before we had the luck to purchase him for our Jumper/Hunter Team.
    He's a very friendly and calm stallion and he forgives his rider nearly everything in the parcours. Other than that he is brave like a lion and never fear anything which comes to his way. All these attributes make him a great horse for beginners.
    alt text

And second is "Lexington's Ciaro", a liver chestnut KWPN stallion out of RDEC Lerentino and VDC Cafe au Chocolat.
    He was bred by @Jade-Nguyen and he competes in Dressage. He's quite young now but we have alot of hopes for his future.
    alt text

Both stallions share a paddock and a pasture sometimes and they have become good friends over the time. :3
    We've entered the "Quarterly's New Beginnings Spring Challenge" (that are alot of words :D ) with that second picture. It's not edited so I'm not sure if it will find it's way in the Quarterly but I like it anyway.
    alt text

alt text

• Awww baby boy looks so fantastic in your game ! He looks so happy, thank you for taking such a good care of him :kissing_closed_eyes: <3

• PR Committee

I have my chocolate, so I'm ready for all your spring updates :bird:
    Descaro looks so handsome, especially with that pretty pink nose. I absolutely love your background, I've always admired the lovely greenery in your pictures and what a lovely pretty background it makes without distracting away from your gorgeous pixel pons <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.