Vanaheim Construction Services [CLOSED]

• alt text

Notes:

• I am in my final year at university, so the speed of builds may fluctuate depending on my coursework/exams. I will try to keep you updated if that is the case.
    • Be fair: no claiming as your own, no uploading to the public, and if you don't want the build any more, please let me know in case I want to buy it back.
    • Be picky! I tend to send picture updates, so if you don't like something, tell me and I can correct it. I take pride in my builds and want those who commission them to enjoy using them.
    • I am happy to build on particular/custom worlds if you have a preference, but I do not make worlds.
    • I reserve the right to refuse a build/abort a build in progress. I also reserve the right to edit the rules at any point.
    • Although there are 3 slots, a large commission (full facilities, for example), may close the others.
    • Payment is due before I send the build.

Builds I will do:

• Full facilities, part facilities, barns, yards, indoor/outdoor arenas, pastures, houses, others upon request.
    • Shell build - Construction phase only. Comparable to a stripped down facility on the RL market (plumbing in place, no foliage, walls and floors painted).
    • Furnished build: Construction and furnishing. Stables in place, planting done, completely furnished and ready to move in, (think a furnished house IRL).
    • Polished build: Construction, furnishing and cluttering. Tack and feed rooms complete, jumping courses built. Please note that this type of build cannot be done without CC, and often a significant amount!

Price Guide

/!\This is only a rough guide!/!
    Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the project and time required to complete it.

Barn

• Base price 7k
    • +750 per stable
    • +1k per stable with turnout
    • +2k for tack/feed rooms (cluttered)
    • +1k for office (cluttered)

Pastures

• Base price 5k per 64*64 lot

Arenas

• Outdoor base price 3k
    • Indoor base price 7k
    • +2k for a built showjumping course
    • Cross country course 7k per 64*64 lot used

Houses - POA

Facilities - You should be able to get a basic idea from adding together from above.

Shell builds - -25%
    Polished builds - +40%

NB: I understand that architecture services are often expensive as significant amounts of time are required depending on the size of the commission. Due to this, (and wanting to keep this available to all), I am willing to take part payment in private CC, (Markings, imports/breedings, poses, objects, retextures, etc...) if you are unable to pay fully for a commission. This must be agreed before I start the build!

Forms

Post below or DM me here or on Slack!
    Name:
    Facilities wanted: (Full facilities/Barn/Pastures/Indoor arena/Outdoor arena/House/Other)
    Level of build: (Shell/Furnished/Polished)
    Contact preference: (Here or Slack?)
    Budget:

FOR ARENAS

Indoor/Outdoor?:
    Discipline:
    Lot size:
    References:

FOR STABLES:

Barn/Yard: (Barn is fully enclosed, yard is open)
    Lot size:
    Number of stables:
    Size of stables: (Standard is 5x5)
    Extras: (Tack/feed rooms, office, laundry/changing facilities, living quarters, arena, turnouts, etc...)
    Colour scheme:
    Style:
    References:

FOR HOUSES:

Lot size:
    Number of people:
    Particular rooms to include:
    References:

FOR FULL FACILITIES

World: (I use a Raymond Equestrian Centre's Cottonville as a base, generally, but if you have a preference, I'll use that one!)
    Number of lots: (If you have a limited number of lots, let me know)
    Number of horses to house:
    Number of barns/yards:
    Number of pastures:
    Number of arenas + disciplines: (Indoor and outdoor)
    Style: (Western, classic english, rustic, modern, etc...)
    Colour scheme:
    References:

Please find examples of my work in the next post.

Slots

-Porsha Hunt - Full facilites

• CLOSED
    • Charlie Smith - Showjumoing training arena

• Examples of my work:
    (My own facilities can be seen in my blog)

alt text alt text
    alt text

• Hello! Full facilities meaning all lots? i have a world which i made and built on but am unhappy with it :( how much does this cost? :) Your builds are amazing!

• @Porsha-Hunt said in Vanaheim Construction Services [Open]:

Hello! Full facilities meaning all lots? i have a world which i made and built on but am unhappy with it :( how much does this cost? :) Your builds are amazing!

Thank you!
    Yes, by full facilities, I mean the whole shebang :) I just completed one set for an approximate cost of 400 000, spanning 21 lots!
    I don't have any firm prices, so I'm willing to negociate :)

• Woa go you! I personaly dont really like my builds i do. Ill be happy for a week or so then want to re build xD I sadly do not have $400 000 haha but i think i have enough for a stable :slight_smile:

• @Porsha-Hunt said in Vanaheim Construction Services [Open]:

Woa go you! I personaly dont really like my builds i do. Ill be happy for a week or so then want to re build xD I sadly do not have $400 000 haha but i think i have enough for a stable :slight_smile:

Unless you're after something that big and complex, I don't think it would be that much :slight_smile: I'm also willing to do part payment, so you wouldn't pay as much money for it, but supplement with CC or horses or something :)

• Finally added the forms to this! (nearly a month later... oops?)

• Do you know how much you might charge for a smaller sized, fully furnished 5-10 horse barn? I only have 30K and really don't want to break the bank, but am very interested in maybe purchasing one from you if I can afford it. :slight_smile:

• @Addelle-Watson I'd probably charge about 15k for a furnished, uncluttered barn that size, 23k for it cluttered, but I'm also happy to take part payment in imports/breedings so that it doesn't have to break the bank!

• I've had a lot of questions about pricing, so I've added a rough price guide to the original post!

• I have a barn, already built, but there are parts that I don't like inside, and in the outdoor arena attached I'd love some show jumps that I could adjust for training, would you be able to edit my existing stables?

• @Alex-Bristol I don't see why not! DM me some pictures on here or on slack and I'll take a look! :)

• Name: Nora Pigott
    Facilities wanted: Outdoor arena
    Level of build: Furnished I think
    Contact preference: Slack Please
    Budget: 16k
    Discipline: Cross Country/Fox Hunting
    Lot size: 2 64*64
    References: Sorry, don't really have any. But I would like an English countryside type vibe please.

• I'm opening up this service again now that I'm free from university!

• @Charlie-Smith , @Porsha-Hunt I'm very sorry, but I'm having to cancel both projects. I hope you can find others to take them on.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.