Stable name?

• Hi!,
    I'm new in this forum and I have a question. I would like to make a stable for my mainsite but unfortunately i just can't come up with a good name. I would like to breed PRE. So if someone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

ps. And sorry for my English, am a Dutch girl who tries to understand English and write on an English forum :see_no_evil: (so google translate helped me with this)
    (so google translate helped me with this)

• Banned

Welcome!
    So if you want to breed PREs than try a spanish name? :D
    Just words in spanish and than something like „stud“ or „stable“ or „estate“ maybe? Like „lado de la colina“ (means something like hillside idk?) Or just a spanish lastname..?

• @Emily-Rowven Thanks for the idea.

I was also thinking of something Spanish or at least something in that direction. :)

• Maybe contact @Marina-Davia if she's around. I think she speaks Spanish and she might be able to help you pick a name.

I'm excited to see another PRE Breeder here, welcome :)

• @Samantha-Jadirea thanks for the tip! I will send her a message soon and hopefully she can and wants to help me.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.