Raymond's Store | 27.03 | New World - Brayton

• New world up for download. Brayton is a small world with a countryside vibe :)

DOWNLOAD

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Weebly just went under maintanance, so my website is down. What a great timing ;)

• @Carmen-Raymond What a gorgeous world! Can't wait to try this one out :D

• Must ask if there is other dapple markings you have used on your coats except those from eldervines? I saw that some of these grey coats that I downloaded from you was missing their dapples and yes I have all dapples from Eldervine (+ those from Luke, Nikki (Puck) etc) so I'm wondering which ones it could be that are missing :slight_smile:

• @Christina-Lindblad I have honestly no clue :thinking: I was sure I was using only Eldervine's. I just checked my packages and I also have something called "Nea - Dapple 2" and that was the only one I found. Unless I have something that is not named dapple and is actually one. I'm afraid I can't track it. I am using only full body dapples (I think only 1 grey had movable dapple marking).

• @Carmen-Raymond said in Raymond's Store | 27.03 | New World - Brayton:

@Christina-Lindblad I have honestly no clue :thinking: I was sure I was using only Eldervine's. I just checked my packages and I also have something called "Nea - Dapple 2" and that was the only one I found. Unless I have something that is not named dapple and is actually one. I'm afraid I can't track it. I am using only full body dapples (I think only 1 grey had movable dapple marking).

Nea-dapple 2, I don't have this file what I know :thinking: and have no idea how it should look and for me and it was grey 1, 5-6 and 9 that did have no dapple markings at all in my game - the rest had eldervine and other dapple one what I could see but these I mentioned above had no markings at all so it's really weird that these are missing but a good thing is that should not be too hard to replace missing ones with similar among those that I already have ^^

• Development Committee

Woohoo! Haven’t checked your homepage for a while. :open_hands:
    Thanks for all the new and amazing stuff! :heart:

Just one tiny bug I‘ve noticed while downloading your gorgeous coats:
    Link for champagne coat #6 leads to champagne coat #5.

• I tried to re-download the coats after dummy me deleted them but I can't get to the downloads because whatever sites Ad Fly is supporting is full of Phishing virus' that my firewall keeps blocking and closing the pages down on. It's happening on everything I try to download from your site and no matter how many times I reload it does the same :/

• Your lot downloads doesn't work :( idk about other links on the website..

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.