Raymond's Store | 27.03 | New World - Brayton

• The download link for Champagne 5&6 are the SAME (Champagne 5) @Carmen-Raymond

i love the new coats from Today thank you so much

• @Carmen-Raymond OMG CARMEN! these are GORGEOUS

• New world up for download. Brayton is a small world with a countryside vibe :)

DOWNLOAD

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Weebly just went under maintanance, so my website is down. What a great timing ;)

• @Carmen-Raymond What a gorgeous world! Can't wait to try this one out :D

• Must ask if there is other dapple markings you have used on your coats except those from eldervines? I saw that some of these grey coats that I downloaded from you was missing their dapples and yes I have all dapples from Eldervine (+ those from Luke, Nikki (Puck) etc) so I'm wondering which ones it could be that are missing :slight_smile:

• @Christina-Lindblad I have honestly no clue :thinking: I was sure I was using only Eldervine's. I just checked my packages and I also have something called "Nea - Dapple 2" and that was the only one I found. Unless I have something that is not named dapple and is actually one. I'm afraid I can't track it. I am using only full body dapples (I think only 1 grey had movable dapple marking).

• @Carmen-Raymond said in Raymond's Store | 27.03 | New World - Brayton:

@Christina-Lindblad I have honestly no clue :thinking: I was sure I was using only Eldervine's. I just checked my packages and I also have something called "Nea - Dapple 2" and that was the only one I found. Unless I have something that is not named dapple and is actually one. I'm afraid I can't track it. I am using only full body dapples (I think only 1 grey had movable dapple marking).

Nea-dapple 2, I don't have this file what I know :thinking: and have no idea how it should look and for me and it was grey 1, 5-6 and 9 that did have no dapple markings at all in my game - the rest had eldervine and other dapple one what I could see but these I mentioned above had no markings at all so it's really weird that these are missing but a good thing is that should not be too hard to replace missing ones with similar among those that I already have ^^

• Development Committee

Woohoo! Haven’t checked your homepage for a while. :open_hands:
    Thanks for all the new and amazing stuff! :heart:

Just one tiny bug I‘ve noticed while downloading your gorgeous coats:
    Link for champagne coat #6 leads to champagne coat #5.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.