Taking a Step Back for a While

• I’ve been under a lot of stress lately, with uncertainty about the future of my job, my cat passing away last night, and a family member who’s been in the hospital for a few months now following a stroke and resulting complications, so I’ve decided to take a step back from Equus for a while. I have a horse on lease that I’ll still be entering in every show, I’ll complete registrations for any horses I’ve already taken pictures for, and I’ll enter my own horses in shows if I find the time and energy for it. But other than that I’m going to take some time to be with my family and my boyfriend and just focus on myself for a bit. I likely won’t be in game much, if at all, as it’s become more of a chore than anything else. Hopefully I will be back when my life has calmed down and I’m feeling motivated again.

• That sounds like a lot of things happening. Take your time and focus on yourself, and hopefully you will be back soon.

• Take it easy :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.