Iron Crest's content corner | 5/9/18 | Basic gait poses!

• alt text

Iron Crest's content corner!

Welcome to our little custom content corner!
    Since we used to share some content with you, we've decided to open up our CC corner again! We're always open to suggestions & of course feedback on the content we provide.

What we do

We just create some basic content for you, ranging from markings, to templates, coats and buildings. If you've got a request, feel free to leave a comment bellow!

Rules

So, here's the strict part. Of course, like every creator, we provide a certain set of rules you aught to follow before you use our content. These are just some simple things.

• No re-uploading the content we provide.
    • If you use anything from the corner, don't claim it as your own.
    • Templates and coats provided are used to be edited and used to you own liking! This does not mean using it for other downloads!
    • Have lots of fun with the content we provide for you!

• alt text

Old CC

Coats

Grey coat set Base coat set Zebra coat
    alt text alt text alt text
    Download here Download here Download here

Lots

Longwood stable Sunny side Centre Rosewood estate

Templates

Haflinger template Hannoverian template Soon
    alt text alt text
    Download here Download here Soon

Markings

Facial pack 01 Facial pack 02 Blaze pack

Saddle pads

Brighton All-round saddlepad Minion All-round saddlepad Star Unicorn All-round saddlepad

• Thank you! :D

• Nice stuff!

• First piece of new CC added, a marking pack with 5 facial markings! :D

• Posepack

I'm back with some new CC for you guys! I recently got into pose making and got something done to share with the community already! This is a posepack (poselisted as well, yay!) containing 5 poses for your curious little youngsters. :heart: NOTE the tail of the first pose is fixed and not stretched out :wink: (I'm just too lazy to take a new picture :innocent: )
    The RAR-file contains one package with the poselisted poses, as well as this preview picture. The poses are in order from left to right, top to bottom (just read the picture as a book and then you know which one is number one etc.). The RAR-file also includes a text file with the Pose By Name commands!

A little preview
    Click the picture to download!

• New posepack

And we're adding another one, this time I've got some basic gait riding poses for you guys! This pack consists of 10 (How did I get that done OML :astonished:) poses, 5 for your horse and 5 for your riders!
    The RAR-file contains one package with the poselisted poses, as well as this preview picture. The RAR-file also includes a text file with the Pose By Name commands!

Preview
    Click the picture to download

• Lovely, thank you!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.