Charlotte's Time Saving Tips For The Lazy, Sleep Deprived Or Busy Individuals | 26/01/17 | Quick Marking Details

• Charlotte's Time Saving Tips For The Lazy, Sleep Deprived Or Busy Individuals

Welcome To Charlotte's Time Saving Tips For The Lazy, Sleep Deprived Or Busy Individuals. These are some things that i have discovered over many years of simming that have saved me a bit of time.

Markings
    Ingame Pic Coming Soon

This is a tip that allows you to quickly add hair detail to a marking, making it less flat, more realistic.
    You will need Photoshop to do this, I create markings the old fashioned way by drawing them on the flat skin and then testing with Milkshape as my Photoshop doesn't support 3D.

• Step 1.
      Create Your marking, for this to work the edges will have to be quite sharp.
      1_1485436167506_Screenshot_2.png 0_1485436167504_Screenshot_1.png
      Note- I changed this marking slightly after these pictures where taken so looks different on the next pictures.

• Step 2.
      Double click on the marking layer so the Effects box comes up.
      0_1485436521294_Screenshot_3.png
      Select "Outer Glow" and choose the same colour as the marking. (Different colours will have to be on seperate layers to work)
      Change the mode to "Normal"
      Play with the sliders until you are happy with the effect. The "Noise" Slider Creates the little hairs, different markings will require different levels. For example Facial Markings will need smaller, more refined hairs than leg markings ECT so just play around until you are happy with the effect.

• Step 3
      Merge the two colours and blend them if required
      0_1485436820022_Screenshot_4.png

The End Result
    Before

0_1485437010788_Screenshot_2.png

After

0_1485437057166_Screenshot_5.png

Before

0_1485437081721_Screenshot_6.png

After

0_1485437110953_Screenshot_7.png

More To Come Soon

• Administrators

One awesome tip so far and I love the title! Looking forward to more!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.