[CC][R:L10][RESULTS 2/11] Dressage

• Competition Committee

Competition Committee
    Gothenburg Dressage Classic
    DRESSAGE
    02.06-02.08.2018 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Leah Harrington

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC DRESSAGE account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the DRESSAGE Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• INTRODUCTORY (1): $75 entry fee
    • TRAINING (2): $150 entry fee
    • FIRST LEVEL (3): $225 entry fee
    • SECOND LEVEL (4): $300 entry fee
    • THIRD LEVEL (5): $375 entry fee
    • FOURTH LEVEL (6): $450 entry fee
    • PRIX ST. GEORGES (7): $525 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIARE I (8): $600 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIARE II (9): $675 entry fee
    • GRAND PRIX (10): $750 entry fee

Entry Card

CountDown

Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• Moderation Committee

28048 MSE Wild in Wisconsin should be in level 2 thank you <3

• Competition Committee

• PR Committee

Whoops, made a few mistakes:

Please move DPPR Shadowcast Faith to level 2
    SAEC Enyo should be ID 9064

• If you could change 4122 Snasta Brilliant OX to Training (2) not First Level (3) Please and thank you

• I have made some mistakes, and I really need to make some changes before continuing to compete. Could you delete all my entries (for all my horses)?

Thank you. <3 I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

• This post is deleted!

• I made an error with MBS Pandora's first entry (entered under wrong ID). Please remove that!

• Hello.
    For the first time I participate in such competitions. I do not know where to pay the entrance fee. Could you help me? :pray:
    The horse has already filed for registration
    28682 Alicante GEC, Introductory (1)

• @Valeriya-Repei go to your main site here and than click on „bank“ and than you can pay!

• Competition Committee

@Andrea-Burdine @Nora-Pigott @Irene-Crownguard @Isaiah-Pace All taken care of ;)
    @Valeriya-Repei Let me know if you need any more help or have any other questions. Thank you @Emily-Rowven for helping!

• Development Committee

Could you please move #30339, Hercules GV to Level 2? Thank you! :slight_smile:

• One error:
    28911 Asturiana XXI de Urquijo

• Hello!
    Could you delete one of the entries of 30332 YDA Guajiro XI?
    Thank you :heart:

• Hi,
    RW* Vihma shows as incorrect, don't know whats wrong ?
    TBS Hail To Reason is said undeclared but he appears in the show history tab ?

Thanks for the correction ;)

• Competition Committee

@Fiora-Healy @Dimitri-Dane @Jessica-Owens Fixed ;)

@Levi-Rosenthal
    It looks like for RW* Vihma, it was simply a mix up with the 'i' and the 'h' (should have been RW* Vhima). TBS Hail To Reason was showing Undeclared because two of the numbers in the ID were mixed up. Both fixed :slight_smile:

• Competition Committee

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.