Maria's Blog - Christmas Special Verdades & Tilly 12/12

• ZHG Leelah <3 <3 <3

ZHG Sambary <3 <3 <3

ZHG Althea <3 <3 <3

ZHG Rousseau <3 <3 <3

here are my favorite. ;)

• Awww I adore comparing babies to their adult self! Samy sounds like our very first colt Donny, who's starting his training as well

• Awww how they’ve grown! sometimes you’d wish they would stay adorable foals forever but on the other hand it’s so wonderful to see them grow into these elegant and beautiful horses :heart_eyes:

• Those babes <3

• Your youngsters are always so stunning and elegant! they always catch my eye!

• Pretty horses :heart_eyes: they will be future champions I'm sure ! ;)

• Akela :heart:

• Well... They are stunning.
    Your babies have turned out to be such outstanding beats, dear! I can just imagine how proud you must be of all of your hard work on them, from making the pairings to making it possible for them to be born. Foal crops are always such a fun thing, there is just so much going on and a lot to choose from, and it is so worth it when they turn out to be such promising youngsters with great lineages.
    I, of course, keep an special eye out on Delano. His dam was breed for me upon request back in 2015, I remember asking Heather for a special girl and how much I liked her from the first moment. Seeing such a gorgeous foal out of her, owned by such a special person, really does warm my heart., as I know you'll always take great care of him and her lines. I really admire your work, from page 1 to present, specially since knowing the backstages and all that you put into everything. <3

• @Ian-Salvatore @Regina-Walker @Shagaia-Nedja-ri thank you :slight_smile:
    @Aurora-Bianchi me too! Aw i'm gonna keep an eye on your blog for training pictures :D
    @Luna-Smit indeed! they were so cute as little foals :sob: But you're right. It's great to see them grow :heart:
    @Jade-Nguyen thank you so much <3
    @Eloïse-Newport thank you! i hope so :D
    @Fernanda-Luchetta thank you so much, dear <3 i am very proud indeed. This is probably my fav foal crop ever xD Delano is a very special boy to me as well. Thank you so much again for the BIY <3

• alt text
    alt text
    ZHG Mr. Potter and Koda, one of our Dobermans

• look at those gorgeous boys! I love to see both again and this fluffy sheepskin is tempting me to pat it :joy:
    Potter is looking so cute and lovely with his awesome fluffy halter.. you did a ngreat job with this picture my dear, even if it's simple :heart:

• thank you @Ronan-Dhall <3

alt text
    alt text
    you really thought he'd jump...?

• Jump or no jump I would still let him win I mean look at that tiny friggin santa hat and he just seems so proud of himself I love it :laughing: <3

• Soooo cute :heart_eyes:

• @Luna-Smit @Shagaia-Nedja-ri thank you both 😄💕

• @Luna-Smit said in Maria's Blog - Christmas Special with Pippin 12/07:

he just seems so proud of himself

He's not proud of himself; he's in mourning after what Maria so barbarically did to him recently. :scissors: He's deeply scarred and until his dying day shall have an obsession with * ahem * balls.

... Such as the decorative Christmas variety! :innocent:

Nice to see you putting some work into my babies before you send them to Lowmax, too. :smirk: * waves at Alex *

• I will declare myself that cute mule's fan and proceed to steal him when nobody is looking

• @Ariadne-Waters
    oooh I see... poor poor Pippin :laughing:

• @Ariadne-Waters said in Maria's Blog - Christmas Special with Pippin 12/07:

@Luna-Smit said in Maria's Blog - Christmas Special with Pippin 12/07:

he just seems so proud of himself

He's not proud of himself; he's in mourning after what Maria so barbarically did to him recently. :scissors: He's deeply scarred and until his dying day shall have an obsession with * ahem * balls.

I think you're thinking about Moritz 😂😂 he recently lost his.. ahem.. Pippin was always a gelding hahaha he was born a gelding :boom:

@Aurora-Bianchi they are really cute xD i fell in love with them too. And no stealing :point_up: 😂

• @Maria-Jones He mourns for his friend! He understands the pain. Mini solidarity. :fist:

also yes, damn it

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.