Maria's Blog - More Mini Mules 10/29

• OMG they are SO cute! :heart_eyes: :scream: I can't even..! I seriously need mules in my life. But I have so many large horses and really no friends for a mule, so I guess I better not. I would love to at some point though! :D

• So cutiiieee :heart_eyes: :heart_exclamation: Adorable little mules :D

• They are SO CUUUTE :heart_eyes: they’re not even mine but I would protect them at all costs!

• Ahhh!! 😍 Have I told you how much I love the fact that she is with you and is fitting in just well with them!? You are seriously the best home she could have ended up with. I know you will take great care of her and she will be spoiled like the rest! 💕

• That Halloween picture is beyond words, you have such a talent <3 I remember last years picture and it's hard to believe that it's a real sims picture behind all that :heart_eyes: Best of luck in the challenge dear! :jack_o_lantern:

Now on to those adorable mules, I just love those long ears, those chubby bellies and their short legs :heart_eyes: If I die tomorrow, I die happy :joy:

• Oh no, How could I've missed these updates :astonished: Tilly is so adorable, hope the boys don't cause her too much trouble, she looks pretty annoyed by them in that photo haha! ( and rest in peace, Mo's manhood :laughing: )

• @Ian-Salvatore yes! 😍 He's my baby.
    @Jill-Reyes Hahah thank you! they are very naughty indeed 🙄
    @Fernanda-Luchetta ❤❤❤ i'm very happy that Mo is a gelding now xD it was very stressful at times haha.
    @Regina-Walker thank you! i made Pippin after i bought Moritz as a little companion and i just fell in love with Mini Mules 🤷‍♀️
    @Eloïse-Newport @Luna-Smit thank you ❤
    @Maci-Collins i'm soook happy you decided to message me after you made her ❤ She just fits in perfectly! and i'm a bit sad she can't have adorable mule babies with Pippin tbh 😂
    @Therese-Lind Thank you! It was so much fun to make. Hahab i love those long ears too. i just want to touch them 😭 and no dying please 😂
    @Marquis-Moulin i think she'll be the onw who'll keep the boys in place 😂 minute of silence for Mo's lost man parts 🙏

• I am in LOVE with your mini mules! I have a few on my ranch too, and they are such a delight to have around! Yours are honestly the cutest! <3

• Those muuules, oh my :D <3

• PR Committee

I love your minis; I can just imagine how your gorgeous Warmbloods react seeing this little mini legged creatures running free and creating havoc around the barns :joy: :two_hearts:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.