Maria's Blog - SSH Amourette 09/28

• Whooo i love you're horses they are magnificent :D

• what a gorgeous girl <3 She's such a dark liver chestnut, it makes her so unique! her and Khaleesi look like a beautiful pair

• My jaw dropped at this picture. I honestly love your editing so much It is so so smooth and real looking. These girls are absolutely gorgeous, I have already expressed my obsession with Khaleesi but Amourette is JUST as gorgeous! I am a serious sucker for a liver chestnut!

• aww so many stunners!

• You're truly having a good taste when it comes to horses!
    Amourette is such a sweetheart and Khaleesi the Queen of all as always :heart:
    I'm really enjoying it when you upload your fantastic pics.. everything is so harmonic and even with the fact that I already knew this pic
    (because you teased me with the names of the mares :tongue: )
    I'm still speechless. You really did an awesome job as always

• I already know your editing, yet it never fails to amaze me. I simply love your colours and the way you make your backgrounds.
    The new best friends look so much alike and so unique at the same time! I love how their coat shadings make such a subtle difference between each other and, of course, their white markings. Khaleesi's personality make justice to her name, and Amourette... I love it! I'm very much looking forward to see upcoming updates on your flawless duo, Marie :two_hearts:

• @Therese-Lind thank you! Danielle really did an amazing job on her coat
    @Danielle-Maddox thank you for letting me lease her :D
    @Shagaia-Nedja-ri thank you :)
    @Marquis-Moulin she is! thank you so much <3
    @Michelle-Frohman you're too nice, dear :sob: <3
    @Jade-Nguyen thank you!
    @Ronan-Dhall hahah thank you <3 well you did a good job with my little "guess my mares' names" game :joy:
    @Fernanda-Luchetta thank you so much, dear <3 it means a lot to me.

• Ah im so late to reply to this but Maria! You have a handful of beauties there, almost the whole rainbow! I love how smooth and realistic this picture looks, absolutely stunning as always :star: :heart:

• OMGOSH I'm the same, I haven't messaged here yet but omg, such beautiful pons everywhere!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.