(SOLVED) Unnecessary profile of the horse in the system

• Hello! I apologize in advance for my language. My English is bad.
    I have several horses. They have their own profile, but they do not need me. Can I delete them? Or can it be possible to replace the information there with another? (But the breed can not be changed there). And I no longer have horses of this breed, and I'm not going to have them. So is it possible to delete data?
    Thank you in advance for your answers and again, sorry for the English!

• In theory, you can change the information through forms, but only if you made a mistake when creating the profile (race, gender ...).

Another option is to sell those profiles already created (like selling a horse, but without .sim file). Buying credits from the main site costs $2000 per credit.

For example, if you do not want Thorougbred profiles, I would pay you for them $2000 (so you can buy new credits and create new profiles).

• @Irene-Crownguard Thanks for clarifying!

• @Irene-Crownguard And is it possible to somehow Equus to sell these unnecessary profiles, so that they are generally erased?

• @Valeriya-Repei Profiles are usually sent to the Reclaimable Horses account, in the main site. But, I do not know if the profiles are eventually deleted.

• @Irene-Crownguard understood, yeah. Thank you. I just can not understand one thing. Reimbursement how to get? So I'll take two horses to that account and ... everything?

• Administrators

Equus doesn't buy horse profiles.
    You can either:

• use it for a new horse, by changing the details (see change forms)
    • sell it to another member who wants a horse with the same breed&gender
    • send it to the reclaimable account just to get rid of it.

• @Elsie-Spectre thank you very much! Now I finally understood the question and understood the essence :sweat_smile:

• Administrators

glad to help :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.