[Wanted] Arabians

• Hello, everybody!
    I am now making plans for my breeding programs. And before I make final decisions, I would like to try and ask for help from other Arabian breeders here... I wonder if anyone has any suitable horses that I can buy/add for the bloodlines of my own Arabians.
    Here's what I'm looking for:

1. Stallion for the breeding.
    I'm looking for the 2nd generation Arabian stallion for my Arabian mare - MFU/AAF Al-Shama. This mare is very special for me... It so happened that the plan with the stallion which I originally planned to choose for her did not materialize as a result, and I could not find another one. But I really would like her to have her first foal now, since she has reached the top of her show career, and she is 10+ years old... The time has come. And, at the moment I have no worthy stallions for this mare.:disappointed:
    Info about the mare:
    MFU/AAF Al-Shama is a Domestic Arabian. She competes in Dressage, where she has the title "Dressage International Champion". Her dam is a SEA, also competes in Dressage and also has the title "Dressage International Champion". Al-Shama is distinguished by a graceful gait, and really inherited the best from her parents. Her eyes shows her wisdom, calmness and kindness now, the more she gets older. I went through a lot with this mare. It was an excellent combination, of everything here... :relieved:
    Requirements for the stallion:

• Should be only 2nd generation and with an equal pedigree.
    • Should be a SEA, Crabbet or Russian Strains.
    • Should compete in Dressage, Eventing, Endurance, Halter or English Pleasure, with 200+ points (or at least 175+ points and still actively competing for the next title). This is necessary to maximize the potential of her foal.
    • It's for BIY only, and I do not need a stallion file! I myself will create a foal, it will be a filly. I have several possible versions of the coats and templates, which will depend on the future stallion. The filly will have my prefix (though, the stallion owner's prefix can be added after my prefix if the stallion's owner will want that, for whatever reasons) and my "Creator ID". She will also be active when I can, only, like all my horses. I have a slow, relaxed play style on ES, and you should be okay with this. So, please don't try to micromanage me here! I will pay with money for this BIY, mostly for the opportunity to have your stallion's name in the foal's pedigree and for the bonus points, so please be reasonable with prices...:slight_smile:

2. Two Arabian horses to buy.
    I'm looking for two Arabians:

• The 1st Arabian should be:
      • a Straight Egyptian Arabian only.
      • 3rd generation mare, and with an equal pedigree. Bonus points is a must have, here. Disciplines that are needed: Dressage and Eventing mainly, will look at Endurance and Halter options.
    • The 2nd Arabian should be:
      • a SEA, Crabbet or Russian Strains.
      • 3rd generation stallion, and with an equal pedigree. Bonus points is a must have, here. Disciplines that are needed: Dressage, Endurance and Halter mainly, will look at Eventing and Show Jumping options.

I will pay with money for both horses. Thinking about it as a breeding requests here, more... The breeder(s) should not have too strict rules about how active the horse(s) should be.

If you have something suitable, please write in this thread or send me a personal message on the forum. I do something like this for the first time, so if I have forgotten something or if you have questions, then feel free to ask/tell me. I'm open to discussions!
    In any case, this topic will help me to make the right decisions, will let me know for sure if I have other options and if yes, what are their price will be.
    Thank you in advance!:relaxed:

• I have 3 stallions that may interest you.
    Jassur NA
    Yunis Ibn Wahid NA
    Holmgard's Nothin' But Trouble
    This guy and Yunis is in the process of being registered.

• If only I still had some SEAs I would try to give you what you wanted... It's too bad you don't do Polish bloodlines because I've always wanted a horse from you. Your Arabians are always so lovely to look at.

• @Allison-Person said in [Wanted] Arabians:

I have 3 stallions that may interest you.
    Jassur NA
    Yunis Ibn Wahid NA
    Holmgard's Nothin' But Trouble
    This guy and Yunis is in the process of being registered.

Thank you for the offer! Your stallions are good. I can see the possibility of the potential in each of them. But they do not have the required number of pedigree points, at least from what I could check... And for my current search it is very necessary. :(

@Breanna-Fahnestock said in [Wanted] Arabians:

If only I still had some SEAs I would try to give you what you wanted... It's too bad you don't do Polish bloodlines because I've always wanted a horse from you. Your Arabians are always so lovely to look at.

Oh, that's too bad... Ah, I just could not find a compelling reason for adding the Polish Strain to my Arabian program... I have my "delicate flowers" that is my SEAs and the "Sporty and strong, but still kinda elegant" that is my Russian Arabians. I decided to choose the Crabbet Strain to be a kind of 'balance' of the colour and conformation, for and between these two my main strains. And from my research on the Polish Arabians I came to the conclusion that they are more of a "something in the middle" in conformation, between the SEA and Russian Arabians for me. A very small difference, since I have different templates for my strains and for the breeds that use them, like a SEA or Russian Pintabians, etc. It's just my personal choice/opinion here! My horses are what they are because they are CC heavy, since it is more part of my personal challenge here, anyway. If you remove all the CC then they cease to be "special", so you really do not lose anything here. Thank you for your kind words, though!:slight_smile:

• PR Committee

200 point Arabs are pretty rare these days, I do have one dressage stallion with 184 points, AMEC/EVA Al-Wahed, that might interest you. Although he's currently competing to his final title before retirement, because I don't own his parents the maximum bonus he can give his foals will be +7.

I also have Najam Al Shahir, who only has 81 dressage points currently and 54 endurance, but I also own his dam (140 dressage, 141 endy) so he already gives better bonuses (10 endurance, 5 dressage) that will continue to improve, if that was what you were looking for.

Let me know if you were interested in either of these stallies (they're both SEA, but have different 'looks' despite this). Lyth might also have some Crabbet boys that fit the bill as well.

I could breed you the Arabs you were looking to buy as well, so long as you didn't need competition points on them prior.

• @Zahid-Sadir said in [Wanted] Arabians:

200 point Arabs are pretty rare these days, I do have one dressage stallion with 184 points, AMEC/EVA Al-Wahed, that might interest you. Although he's currently competing to his final title before retirement, because I don't own his parents the maximum bonus he can give his foals will be +7.

I also have Najam Al Shahir, who only has 81 dressage points currently and 54 endurance, but I also own his dam (140 dressage, 141 endy) so he already gives better bonuses (10 endurance, 5 dressage) that will continue to improve, if that was what you were looking for.

Let me know if you were interested in either of these stallies (they're both SEA, but have different 'looks' despite this). Lyth might also have some Crabbet boys that fit the bill as well.

I could breed you the Arabs you were looking to buy as well, so long as you didn't need competition points on them prior.

Yeah, I know... But I still decided to try to ask, because it's better to try and move on than not try and regret forever. And I'm glad that I decided to try, because in spite of this I still get great offers. I am really lucky, this time.

I really like your stallions! They open up some really good new opportunities... Now the choice has become even more difficult for me, since from this choice will now depend the future combinations in general, and the possible "start" for the future filly... I really need to think some more here, now.:thinking:

Oh, you're so right, Zahid. Lyth really has them... In fact, I was just looking through the possible candidates that Lyth offered me for my mare and when I was ready to make some decisions, suddenly you posted a reply and it was like "Nope. Back to the square one you go, girl." So, I was blown away to the very beginning of my thinking process, lol. But the timing, the coincidence of this was just too good here. It made my day.:joy:

Thank you for your offer to help! I sent you a private message on the forum! :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.