[CC][R:L10][RESULTS 02/16] Show Jumping

• Competition Committee

Competition Committee
    Borås Grand Prix
    SHOW JUMPING
    02.13-02.15.2018 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Therese Lind

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC SHOW JUMPING account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the SHOW JUMPING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• PUDDLE (1): $75 entry fee
    • HOPEFUL (2): $150 entry fee
    • BEGINNER (3): $225 entry fee
    • AMATEUR (4): $300 entry fee
    • TRAINING (5): $375 entry fee
    • PRELIMINARY (6): $450 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIATE (7): $525 entry fee
    • ADVANCED (8): $600 entry fee
    • OPEN (9): $675 entry fee
    • GRAND PRIX (10): $750 entry fee
    Entry Card
    CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SHOW
    Raw entry list
    CountDown
    Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• PR Committee

One little mistake. 31067 should be Celtic's Christmas Pudding

• Sorry 26732 should be SSH Laurelin

• Oops! Made a mistake. Please change ID 27530 's level to Amateur (4) instead of the Training (5) that he's entered in! Thank you!

• Oh, #30926 Al Sabah‘ Kamyar should be level 2!

• Please can you move Honeybrook Daneomite to level two? I clicked the wrong button by mistake. Thanks <3

• My internet glitched out so I send the entry fee twice. Could you please send one back? Thank you

• PR Committee

Can you remove the duplicate entries by me for WVF Youth and Whiskey and Citrine FN? Ctrl F has betrayed me.

• Can you move SAEC Heart Of Courage to level 3?
    21596 proper name is Illusionist PHX

• ID 29255 seems to have been entered twice. Can you please delete one? :)

• Competition Committee

All the reported errors up to this point have been fixed :slight_smile:

@Jessi-Dean I'll refund you as soon as possible :slight_smile:

• Competition Committee

Would you please correct WD Outta My Sky's ID to #23698? Thank you!

• Competition Committee

Just letting you know that LGS Vertico (17356) is awaiting a name change to Lexington's Vertico. If it goes through before the show ends, could you change it to match? :) Thanks!

• Competition Committee

@Heather-Tann Fixed :slight_smile:
    @Chloe-Dunbar Thank you for letting me know :slight_smile:

• Moderation Committee

I made a booboo :/ The owner for 1824 CL Lankella should be Nea Sterling and not the rider's name

• Development Committee

This post is deleted!

• I made a mistacke in horse ID number the horse name is Pss Cincinnati's Treasure and the correct ID should be #30286

• Oops, #30403 should be Hilke‘s Canaletto. Thank you!

• bangs head on desk I cannot believe I missed this. Thought I had until end of today to enter. :(

• Competition Committee

Fixed all the reported errors :slight_smile:

• Competition Committee

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.