[OPEN] Rosewood Leasing

• PR Committee

Another Leasing Thing!

I'm going to keep this short! (But probably make it fancy later to be fair.)

I'm looking to bring in a little extra money through leasing. The terms are as follows:
    • Payment is due at the beginning of each month. Horses being leased will not be entered unless payment for that month has been received.
    • Leasers must accept that I am a full time college student with a part time job. I may miss the occasional show. I will refund the proper amount of leasing fees in the event that this happens.
    • This is exclusively for Randomized shows, and the Randomized phase of the Combined shows. You do not send files.

Open Spots

○ I am only leasing in disciplines that I do not compete in. The following disciplines are NOT open for leasing

Eventing
    Dressage
    Show Jumping
    Halter
    Draft Horse Showing
    Show Hunters
    Field Hunter Trials
    Hunter Paces
    Endurance
    TREC
    Pony Show Hunters

○ I will be taking horses from any other disciplines, and will keep track here as I get them. The number will depend on the levels I have open.

Pricing

○ One Show =

Total Entry Fees for Horses Entered

○ Short Term (4 months or less) =

$1,000 Per Horse, +$500 for a secondary discipline
    ex. 5 horses with 2 disciplines each = $7,500/month

○ Long Term (Longer than 4 months) =

$1,200 Per Horse + $500 for a secondary discipline
    ex. 5 horses with 2 disciplines each = $8,500/month

What Now?

○ If you are interested in this service please send me a DM either here or on slack. For large numbers of horses, a spreadsheet with the horses' names, IDs, and disciplines should be provided. You do not need to worry about tracking levels as horses will be added to my sheets.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.