random horses for sale!

• My random sales!
    This thread is for horses i have bred/made that i dont know what to do with or dont have time for them. Some have custom markings while others are made up from free form. Horses arent actually that skinny!!! The pose has made them look skinny as! xD Reasonable offers only please.

Beautiful girl i would keep her but dont have the time. She would suit a showjumper as she has had some small training in jumping. Both parents amazing jumpers. 14.3h 7yo. 0 points so far. Not a custom marking but made up of a heap of free form markings so she is very unique. Best offer! (reasonable offers only)
    Im not very strict with updates but i do love to see them being active and getting used :)

0_1518684967477_Screenshot-60.jpg 0_1518684969708_Screenshot-61.jpg

please excuse the crappy unedited photos xD couldn't be bothered editing them.

Thoroughbred x Paint colt. Unbroken but been haltered & had minor groundwork training. Very sweet boy. Would suit any discipline. 15h 2yo. 0 points. Not custom marking but made from free form. Best Offer! Very pretty boy!

0_1518686102206_Screenshot-63.jpg
    0_1518686224435_Screenshot-64.jpg

• Would you take 5k for the colt?

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.