Magnolia Sport Horses

• 0_1485174050114_magnolia sport horses logo.png
    Magnolia Sport Horses is located in Folsom, Louisiana. It was established in 1953 by David Preston as an eventing stable. Today, it is operated by his granddaughter Emily who kept the name to keep with tradition, even though sport horses and eventing are no longer the main focus. Clinics, lessons, training and more services are provided by Magnolia.
    0_1485173939597_our horses.png
    NAME (BARN NAME) GENDER BREED COLOR MAIN DISCIPLINE SECONDARY DISCIPLINE TITLE(S)
    DPS Special Edition (Rose) Mare American Warmblood Bay Tobiano Eventing None National Champion
    HRSA King of Summer (King) Stallion Hanoverian Chestnut Show Jumping None Regional Champion
    RSR Jodenheim (Ariana) Mare Hanoverian Dapple gray (black) Show Jumping None Local Champion
    Flora PJ (Flora) Mare Dutch Warmblood Gray (black) Show hunter None State Champion
    Applebottom (Al) Stallion Hafinger Flaxen chestnut Pony Show Jumping Eventing State Champion (SJ), State Champion (E)
    Spice of Life (Paprika) Mare Thoroughbred Chestnut Show Jumping None Regional Champion
    Midas Touch (Midas) Stallion Thoroughbred Palomino Show Jumping None State Champion
    On The Rocks PJ (Rocky) Stallion Irish Draught Bay Dressage Eventing State Champion (D), Regional Champion (E)
    MMS Paint Me A Picture (Gigi) Mare American Paint Horse Palomino Western Pleasure Western Trail Regional Champion (WP), Regional Champion (WT)
    Hunting’s Dreaming of Julia (Jules) Mare Thoroughbred Dark Bay Halter None Regional Champion
    Ferns Lass T (Fern) Mare Irish Draught Black Show Jumping Eventing Regional Champion (SJ), Regional Champion (E)
    Hot Sauce Mare Haflinger Flaxen Chestnut Pony Show Hunter Halter Regional Champion (SH), Local Champion (H)
    Roxann Decs (Roxy) Mare Irish Sport Horse Bay Show Jumping None Regional Champion
    Sazerac Stallion Irish Sport Horse Bay Tobiano Eventing Dressage Local Champion (E), Local Champion (D)
    P-Funk Stallion American Warmblood Bay Tobiano Show Hunter Halter Local Champion (SH)
    Nagini Mare Thoroughbred Seal Brown Flat Racing None Local Champion
    Pony Bologna Mare Haflinger Flaxen Chestnut Pony Show Jumping Eventing None
    Mad Decent (Taquito) Stallion Haflinger Flaxen Chestnut Pony Show Hunter Halter Local Champion (SH)
    Thumbalina Mare German Riding Pony Palomino Pony Show Hunter Halter Local Champion (SH)
    SiLS Limited Edition Dreamer (Dreamer) Mare Welsh Pony Section B Chestnut Pony Show Jumping None None
    AAS Painted Sails (Creampuff) Mare American Paint Horse Cremello Sabino Western Trail Western Pleasure None
    Hollywood Life (Zsa Zsa) Mare Thoroughbred Black Show Jumping Halter None

• (reserved)

• 0_1485949723220_zsa zsa foal 1.png

0_1485950504853_zsa zsa foal 2.png

Hey guys, this little cutie is Hollywood Life aka Zsa Zsa. She's the daughter of @X-tina-Hoxha's RRHE Hollywood Insanity and my Spice of Life. Here she is with her recipient mommy Tango :hugging: She was born just last week and is already so full of life. She's going to follow her parent's footsteps and compete in show jumping, as well as halter!

• This post is deleted!

• 0_1486285777981_white rhino and gracie.png

Another new foal! This is White Rhino (he is tested gray!) by @Alastair-Schrödinger's Actaeon NC and out of Flora PJ, running around his pasture with his surrogate mommy. He will be registered KWPN and is an absolute goofball! He loves to run around and play, something his mother does not appreciate. She’s a first time mom and pretty overprotective, she gets really bent out of shape if he goes too far (not far at all). Poor thing is exhausted trying to keep up with him.
    I haven’t picked a barn name for him yet, so if anyone has any ideas let me know!

• Such cute foals!

• This post is deleted!

• There is a lot of life in these photos! I love White Rhino and his mom they're both so sweet! <3

• @Kira-Simpson Thanks :kissing_heart: You're so sweet

goosey
    It's White Rhino, Flora's baby. I've decided to call him Goose, though, cause he's so silly.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.