[SOLD] Western Club's First Promotion Auction

• Welcome to the Western Club's First Promotion Auction!

Four lovely foals have been generously provided by their breeders: @Luke-Teth, @Jase-Sunshine, @Cole-Tieman, and myself, to promote western disciplines of all types. All of these horses' disciplines can be changed, so long as they are still western.

CSR Midnite High Jinks
    Bred by Cole Tieman
    alt text
    alt text alt text alt text

Rules

Basic rules, no changing anything about the horse except shines, details and mane tail style, no sharing/uploading the horse or her custom markings etc activity wise I’m not strict, one picture or written update a month is preferred but I’m not gonna hassle, however if the buyer goes inactive for 6 months or more I may take her back and use her on the other site. Use of the template for another horse will not be tolerated.

AQH Mare Smokey Black Splash Ee/aa/nCr/nSpl +17 in reining and +7 in ranch versatility
    She is four years old and out of HMR Sheza Red Beauty by CSR Midnite Caper. The photos are unedited minus tack correction. Horse is untouched.
    Starting Bid: 5500
    DPPR Silver Smokin' Tom
    Bred by Luke Teth
    alt text
    alt text alt text

My rules are just that you shouldn't re-use the marking, coat or conformation but that you're free to tweak to your pleasure

APH Stallion Silver Sooty Dunskin Tovero Ee/Aa/nCr/nZ/nSty/DD/TW/nO +1 reining and a +2 working cow
    Starting Bid: 5k
    Smokin‘ Rose Y
    bred by Jase Sunshine
    alt text
    alt text alt text

Rules

*Do not use the horse's coat or conformation as a base, except the conformation, when making offspring
    *Do not put the horse or its coat, conformation or custom markings up for download
    *You are free to change detail and shine markings without contacting me.Through I would prefer to update the horse myself. You may also add a layer of winter hair, a clip, mud, etc. for story reasons.
    *Small changes to conformation are allowed like putting on weight or gaining muscles. This includes also changing height to fit your game. When new sliders come out you can make small changes to update the conformation, through again I would prefer when you contact me and I can do it.
    *When you plan to sell the horse, it would be nice when you tell me. I like to keep track where my horses are.
    *Don‘t change the show name or suffix. Other Suffixes or prefixes mustn‘t be added.(Big thanks to Maxine, who let me use her rules as a base.)

American Indian Horse Mare Gold Dun Splash ee/Aa/nCh/nD/nSpl +13 in Reining, +7 in Cutting & +2 in Western Pleasure
    She is out of Flower Y and by the great LSS Smokin’ Dream. Which makes her a Class M AIH. This means that that she comes from modern breed lines, because her sire is an AQH. Both parents are still competeting. She comes with two custom markings. One for her Splash markings, another one for her primitive Dun marking.
    Starting Bid: 10k
    SPH Mothership Reporting
    bred by Maxine Spencer
    alt text
    alt text alt text

Rules

*Do not use the horse's coat or conformation as a base, except when making offspring
    *Do not put the horse or its coat, conformation or custom markings up for download
    *You are free to add detail and shine markings, grey out a grey, or lighten a coat as the horse ages without contacting me. If you would prefer I update the coat, I would be happy to! You may also add a layer of winter hair, a clip, mud, etc. for story reasons
    *Stallions may be gelded as you please
    *As a courtesy, please contact me if you plan to sell a horse, so I can update my records or participate in the sale, but if you forget, it's not a big deal
    *Height, eye color/shape, and body condition (gaining weight after long inactivity, gaining muscle through training, etc) can be changed to better fit your game however unrealistic changes are not allowed (ie: making brown eyes blue or a regular sized horse a pony)
    *The horse’s show name may not be changed and your prefix may not be added

Pintabian Mare Seal Brown Overo EE/nAt/nO/nW Recommended in western pleasure and western trail

Already registered and ready to compete. She looks lovely with my Arabian western pleasure posepack. Western trail can use the same poses, just add poles!

Starting Bid: 10k
    Horse Current bid
    CSR Midnite High Jinks Eric Varnheim - 19k
    DPPR Silver Smokin' Tom Maya Lilly - 13k
    Smokin' Rose Y Allison Person - SB
    SPH Mothership Reporting Andrea Burdine - SB

The Western Club will also be holding a photo challenge starting March 1st. We hope to see these horses and many others there!

• CSR Midnite High Jinks - SB

• DPPR Silver Smokin' Tom - SB$ :heart:

• Both bids accepted

• CSR Midnite High Jinks 11k i think?

• 12k for CSR Midnite High Jinks

• Accepted

• Sorry! I have to cancel that SB!

• Accepted

• 13k CSR Midnite High Jinks

• PR Committee

Alright, I cave.

SPH Mothership Reporting - SB

• Both accepted :smile:

• 14k - CSR Midnite High Jinks
    6k - DPPR Silver Smokin' Tom

• Accepted

• 15k - CSR Midnite High Jinks
    7k - DPPR Silver Smokin' Tom

• Accepted

• 16k - CSR Midnite High Jinks
    8k - DPPR Silver Smokin' Tom

• SB Smokin‘ Rose Y

• i cant! haha <3 !

• 17k - CSR Midnite High Jinks
    9k - DPPR Silver Smokin' Tom

• All accepted!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.