[CC][R:L10][RESULTS 02/23] Eventing

• Competition Committee

Competition Committee
    Malmö Eventing Trials I
    EVENTING
    02.20-02.22.2018 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Anna Hertler

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC EVENTING account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the EVENTING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• BEGINNER (1): $75 entry fee
    • NOVICE (2): $150 entry fee
    • TRAINING (3): $225 entry fee
    • PRELIMINARY (4): $300 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIATE (5): $375 entry fee
    • ADVANCED (6): $450 entry fee
    • CCI* (7): $525 entry fee
    • CCI** (8): $600 entry fee
    • CCI*** (9): $675 entry fee
    • CCI**** (10): $750 entry fee

Entry Card

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SHOW
    Raw entry list
    alt text
    Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• 23893 BV Southeast I am not sure what happened with his name. I may have a space behind it by accident.

• Competition Committee

@Allison-Person There was a few spaces after his name, it has been fixed now :slight_smile:

• Thanks! Cat walked on my keyboard

• I've made a slight spelling mistake on 28526 Manhattan L, it should be an A not an E, thank you!

• Hi I made a mistake with (27153) Ocean Pearl's Kamikaze's name. There might be a space after it, I'm not sure what happened.:)

• Competition Committee

• There's an error on 29333's entry. Her prefix is incorrect so I've submitted a name change. I don't think it will be completed before the end of the show, but keep watch in case. Thanks in advance!

• Made a couple mistakes (line 376) 29876 should be KI Matghdean and (line 388) 22278 should be TLM Kalahari Thanks :)

• Made a mistake! Accidentally put an extra space in between my first and last name on ID 17834 's entry. Thank you!

• please fis:
    PCRA Domino- delete
    PCRA Queen of Yesterday- 3 level
    Rose Noire AW- 2 level
    VNP Marie D'Andjou- 4 level
    Thank u ^^

• pls
    remove 21447, 20935 and 11990
    I screwed something up
    thanks

• Competition Committee

All reported errors has been fixed to this point :slight_smile:

• PCRA Just A Raven is supposed to be at Beginner (1) :)

• Competition Committee

• Again the error with 30140 Celtic's Waterlily, could you please fix this and maybe let me know what the issue was so this doesn't keep happening? Thanks <3

• I made a booboo: one of my horses was accidentaly entered twice because the form bloopered. 29306 SH Silver Belle should be only once in Training Level. Thank you! <3

• Competition Committee

@Emilia-Gardner You are using the wrong symbol in the name :slight_smile:
    @Keegan-Noble Fixed ;)

• Oh really? Okay, thanks, I'll make sure to change it in my sheets! :blush:

• Please could you move SF Arabic Dream #8057 to level 3 - I have sent the adjusted fees, Thank you! :heart:

• Competition Committee

@Tasha-White Fixed <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.