The Jewel Stables' Import and Marking Shop (OPEN)

• alt text

• ​ WELCOME • ​
    to... The Jewel Stables' Import and Marking Shop!
    Today, I'm offering blind imports and a few of my custom markings for public download.

• ​ RULES • ​
    At my import service, you can request custom horses to be made only for your use.
    Update every two-three months. You can email me the photos, or tag me on Facebook.
    You will NOT upload this horse to a mass download site.
    You will NOT breed this horse without my consent first.
    You will NOT copy it's coat or template and make multiples from it.
    If you've read all the rules, please comment "Loki" after your application.

• BLIND IMPORTS •
    Introducing Cleo Swift's (that's me!) mysterious blind imports. When ordering one of these, all you have to do is pay and wait for the result. The breed, coat color, gender--everything included on the horse is completely up to me. These are non-refundable. Take your chances.

alt text
    Slots are open for free! Just comment below to snag one and we can work something out.

1. TAKEN
    2. TAKEN

• IMPORTS •
    You know the drill. I'm also offering reference-based imports for 10k-20k each. If you order a custom marking, it'll be put up for public download, or you can pay extra for it to be yours only. Slots are unlimited! Here's a quick look at my examples:

alt text
    alt text

FORM
    What you are going to name the horse:
    What breed:
    Side Picture:
    Other Side Picture:
    Any face markings:
    Stallion or Mare:
    What are your plans for this import?

• MARKINGS •
    My first ever markings are up for download on my site. These were so much fun to make, I'll definitely upload more in the future.

alt text
    alt text

DOWNLOAD

• Hi ! I remember seeing your horse creation's videos on youtube when I started here (it gave me a lot of motivation to create my own horses) :) It's great to see you here.
    I would love to try a blind import (right now, they're free ? you said we have to pay and wait but after, that slots are for free I'm a bit confused ^^)

• Hold up :o Blind import slots are free?! I'll totally get a slot! :D

• I also would like to know if blind imports cost something and if yes how much?

• @Levi-Rosenthal said in The Jewel Stables' Import and Marking Shop (OPEN):

Hi ! I remember seeing your horse creation's videos on youtube when I started here (it gave me a lot of motivation to create my own horses) :) It's great to see you here.
    I would love to try a blind import (right now, they're free ? you said we have to pay and wait but after, that slots are for free I'm a bit confused ^^)

Hi!! Wow I feel so special, I'm glad you enjoy my videos! And, thank you so much! ❤
    Oh, I'm sorry about the confusion, I copied and pasted the description from my site :) I'm new here, so I wanted to do something nice for you guys, by offering blind imports completely free of charge. ❤ If you want one, I can add you to the slot list!

@Bailey-Nova said in The Jewel Stables' Import and Marking Shop (OPEN):

Hold up :o Blind import slots are free?! I'll totally get a slot! :D

Sure thing, I'll add you to the second slot. ❤

@Jase-Sunshine said in The Jewel Stables' Import and Marking Shop (OPEN):

I also would like to know if blind imports cost something and if yes how much?

They're free as of now, and if you'd like one, I'll add you to the third slot and get started right away. :)

• @Cleo-Swift said in The Jewel Stables' Import and Marking Shop (OPEN):

Hi!! Wow I feel so special, I'm glad you enjoy my videos! And, thank you so much! ❤
    Oh, I'm sorry about the confusion, I copied and pasted the description from my site :) I'm new here, so I wanted to do something nice for you guys, by offering blind imports completely free of charge. ❤ If you want one, I can add you to the slot list!

^^ no problem, that's so nice of you and yes I'd absolutly like to get a horse from you ! Can't wait to see what you'll come up with :D

• Dang, I missed the blind imports. At least I can use the markings you posted! Thank you for sharing them

• Than I take the third blind import

• First two blind imports completed.
    On the left I made a quaint little finnhorse mare for the lovely @Levi-Rosenthal it's my first time making this breed, I hope you like her!
    And on the right is a grey Straight Egyptian Arabian stallion created for @Jase-Sunshine
    Please PM me your e-mails so I can send over the files ❤

alt text

• Oh wow! Those two are soo pretty! I can't wait to see mine. :)

• Aww she's so lovely, I'm surprised as I really wasn't expecting a Finnhorse you did a great job with her coat and confo (especially as you're not familiar with the breed)
    Thank you so much :heart_decoration:

I've sent you a PM with my mail ;)

• I'd love a blind import!

• Development Committee

I'd also love to get a blind import! Your horses are stunning!

• If there's an open slot for a blind import I would also love one!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.