[ENDED] PCRA Youngster Auction

• Terms & Conditions

♦ You must be an active member of ES community (All R shows, C shows at least once in a lifetime).
    ♦ You are not allowed to change prefix/suffix or add your own.
    ♦ You can not change horse's mane&tail colour, however the style may be changed.
    ♦ You can not change horse's conformation, coat colour and gender. Stallions can be gelded.
    ♦ You are allowed to grey out grey horses with realistic time.
    ♦ You are allowed to add detail and shine/shade markings.
    ♦ If horse's white markings are not working for you, please change them for similar ones. I will not be looking for them for you.
    ♦ Listed pedigree points are the ones that horse is receiving.
    ♦ We reserve the right to reclaim the horse after 4 months of inactivity.
    ♦ Once in a while you may receive a PM about how the horse is doing. It's just to check up on horses.
    ♦ Main site and registration can be done by me for additional $2,000 (price of the horse credit). If you will register horse yourself, remember to put me as horse's creator (my profile ID: #6957)
    ♦ Blog updates are not necessary, but we're always happy to see them. If you will make an update featuring one of our horses, remember to tag me! :)
    ♦ If the payment will not be sent to Kia Williams in two weeks time, we have a right to resell the horse.

Horses

PCRA Ganette
    CAP: 1 2 3
    Dutch Warmblood mare; by RDEC Zamarivo (RDEC Vinterburg x RDEC Zimba), out of MHS Grace (MHS Hellibrawn x RDEC Gardemarin).
    Receives 11 points to Show Jumping, parents and grandparents are still actively competing.
    SB: $15,000

Ganette

PCRA Zalika
    CAP 1 2 3
    Hanoverian x Dutch Warmblood mare; by WEC Don Auriello, out of GHEC Zambezia.
    Receives 7 points to Show Jumping, parents are still actively competing.
    SB: $10,000

SOLD

Zalika

PCRA Freedom's Call
    Dutch Warmblood x Trakehner stallion; by PCRA Domino, out of HRST Fiddle Dee-Dee (Rohirrim's Domencio x HRST First Dance).
    Receives 12 points to Dressage, parents and grandparents are still actively competing.
    SB: $15,000

Freedom's Call

PCRA Feuer Engel
    Dutch Warmblood x Trakehner stallion; by PCRA Indiana Jones, out of HRST First Dance (HRST Smokin' Cigarette x HRST Feuerzauber).
    Receives 11 points to Dressage and 4 points to Eventing, parents and grandparents are still actively competing.
    SB: $19,000

Feuer Engel

PCRA First Rose
    Dutch Warmblood x Trakehner mare; by PCRA Moonshadow (PCRA Domino x PCRA Mirabelle, out of FWEC Victoria (Sigma's Ren x FWEC Vista).
    Receives 7 points to Dressage, parents and grandparents are still actively competing.
    SB: $9,000

First Rose

PCRA Thunderstorm
    Hanoverian x Thoroughbred stallion; by LSS Jester (LSS Jokes x LSS California Chrome), out of RN Triple Kill (GER).
    Receives 9 points to Eventing and 1 point to Show Jumping, parents and grandparents are still actively competing.
    SB: $13,000

Thunderstorm

PCRA Limelight
    Dutch Warmblood x Trakehner mare; by RDEC Lavatin (PCRA The Whiskey Bandit x RDEC Lirik), out of HRST Feuerdiamant (HRST Diamond's Duo x HRST Fire'n'Ice).
    Receives 12 points to Eventing, parents and grandparents are still actively competing.
    SB: $16,000

SOLD

Limelight

Horse's name Highest bid Highest bidder
    PCRA Ganette $15,000 Claire Anderson
    PCRA Freedom's Call x x
    PCRA Feuer Engel $19,000 Siri Kane
    PCRA First Rose x x
    PCRA Thurnderstorm x x

• Competition Committee

Do you have any CAP shots of them?

• @Johanna-Masters said in [ENDS 12/02] PCRA Youngster Auction:

Do you have any CAP shots of them?

I don't right now, but I can take them tomorrow 😊

• Competition Committee

@Kia-Williams That would be awesome, thank you!

• Oh wow I always love your horses and this time is no exception. I just want them all ;-;

PCRA Feuer Engel - SB

• Administrators

Moved to Auctions :slight_smile:

• PCRA Limelight - SB

• @Siri-Kane @Neeve-Kalford Bids accepted! And thank you Siri ❤
    @Nikki-Calvaria Thanks Nikki! I will know in the future to post auctions in Auctions :)

• Updated with CAP photos!

• Little bump

• $17,000 Limelight. :drooling_face:

• PCRA Limelight - 18,000

• Accepted!
    Main post updated :)

• Limelight 19,000.

• PCRA Limelight - 20,000

• Limelight 21,000.

• PCRA Ganette - SB <3

• All accepted :)

• PCRA Limelight sold via autobuy!

• About 4 days left!

• PCRA Zalika sold via autobuy!

1 day left for the auction to finish!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.