Reducing my world?

• Hey everyone,

so as most of you know I LOOOVE to update. However, I miss storytelling and smaller lots and making everything cosy and cluttered and realistic. I have over 150 horses and currently they are all in my game among several worlds. And I hate that.

I don't want to sell any as they are all good additions with good lineages and I wanna see them all thrive and not get lost somewhere.

So my idea was to sell my current world(s) (lots and all) and make a new world, smaller, with just a few lots and under 30-40 stalls for gameplay purposes to make it a family stable as it once was. I also thought to remove all my horses and have them added in my bin when I want to update on them.

Do you think that this would work? Would having 30-40 stalls be unrealistic for this? I think I could pull it off?
    I would just enjoy my gameplay SOO much more this way, with ALL my riders actually living in a properly furnished house and I could do so much more fun things with my horses!

I just need a kick in the butt saying that it's a good idea :P

• kicks in the butt
    yes, it is a good idea :P No seriously do whatever makes you happy! I also love to have small and cozy worlds/lots but i only have ~40 horses and not 150 lol.
    And if you think you'd enjoy your gameplay so much more if you'd change your world and your lots: then go for it girl :D <3 (and show us pictures.. a lot pls)

• @Maria-Jones said in Reducing my world?:

kicks in the butt
    yes, it is a good idea :P No seriously do whatever makes you happy! I also love to have small and cozy worlds/lots but i only have ~40 horses and not 150 lol.
    And if you think you'd enjoy your gameplay so much more if you'd change your world and your lots: then go for it girl :D <3 (and show us pictures.. a lot pls)

Of course you'd all get tons of pics :D

• I think this is a good idea! To rebuild a stable can be so nice and everything is new ahhh you know, haha. I give you a kick in the butt and say „Just do it!“ xD

• Competition Committee

Do it! If it is what you want :D And keeping the horses in the bin/library is not hard to do. I have all of mine in the library sorted into specific households (but then I do have over 400 pixels so :'D)

• @Anna-Hertler said in Reducing my world?:

Do it! If it is what you want :D And keeping the horses in the bin/library is not hard to do. I have all of mine in the library sorted into specific households (but then I do have over 400 pixels so :'D)

OVER 400??? I thought I was bad!

@Hilda-Wilson Thanks, I could do soo much more!

• Competition Committee

464 on my sheet :smirk: Still have a few on the main site that hasn't made it to the sheets yet xD

• second that, very good idea! :D

• Definitely do it! I have all mine in the library it works out well. You can always have some other small worlds that you use just for shows as well. I haven't downsized the worlds yet, but that's my next step to get my game running better.

• Thanks Samantha :)

• @Lidija-Rotherford I totally agree! I am the same. So I have to keep myself away from buying new horses. I breed some to improve the bloodline. And sell most of my foals

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.