Bex's Blog | Pony Party (04/08)

• Breed Committee

Welcome to my blog!
    It's currently undergoing construction so bear with us over the next few weeks while we make it pretty. Updates and photos will continue to be posted while the front page is edited.

Imgur

Content Where to find it

• Breed Committee

Bit of an image dump here, from what I've taken the last few days and weeks!

Imgur
    SAEC Chiaroscuro got a long overdue update and is looking very good after his winter off competing. He is sired by my well known SAEC Billy Congo out of broodmare SAEC Firefly and currently has 145 points - so very close to his next title!
    Imgur
    Imgur

Imgur
    SAEC October Tigress recently turned 4, so is being trained for her eventing and endurance career. We decided to school her in the bigger grass arena with the jumps so she learns to not get so excited on grass and when there are stands present.
    Imgur
    Imgur

Imgur
    Finally, for this update, there is a new horse, SAEC Shadow Walker, who has a very long forward stride. We tried to school him and contain the stride but he wasn't taking it. Despite having a good head carriage he won't be going into eventing - we feel his long strides and excitable personality would be better suited in TREC, with the odd endurance show. We're looking forward to what he can do.
    Imgur
    Imgur

• Moderation Committee

October Tigress is so beautiful! I look forward to seeing her out on the trail in endurance shows :)

• Competition Committee

Shadow Walker :heart_eyes: I think you posted him in slack! Probably best you decided to keep him because I would have snatched him up!

• I always loved your colorful horses!

• Breed Committee

@Elsie-Spectre Thank you - hopefully there'll be some soon for her!
    @Johanna-Masters I might sell him one day when I have way too many again but for now, he's mine :stuck_out_tongue:
    @Lidija-Rotherford It's a good that you have one of them then :wink:

Snow Day!
    Not much text with this one as none of them are posed photos as I'm too lazy I wanted to play natrally-ish. I will introduce the horses though. As in order of appearance - Solway lass T, Eastborough's limmerck lady from @Charlotte-Newbridge and RFE Nova Corsara from @Lidija-Rotherford .
    Imgur
    Imgur
    Imgur
    Imgur
    Imgur
    Imgur
    Imgur
    Imgur
    Imgur
    Imgur
    Imgur

• beautiful

• Naaavee :D She's so warm and snuggly in that blanket!

• aww they look like they are loving the snow :heart_eyes:

• SAEC Chiaroscuro <3 in loveeeee

• I'm glad to see Solway Lass having fun ❤️

• Breed Committee

Just a small update from me this time. First I want to show off my 4 new foundation Connemaras, which I made in the hope of expanding my lines more.
    Imgur
    Stag Hill's Politik

Imgur
    Stag Hill's Flares

Imgur
    Stag Hill's High Society

Imgur
    Stag Hill's Overture

Next is a breeding for @Fiora-Healy which she won in my auction. This lovely colt, Stag Hill's Transmission, is sired by Stag Hill's Apollo
    Imgur
    Imgur

And finally an import for @Breanna-Fahnestock. I don't normally make stock horses so this was a fun little project
    Imgur
    Imgur

• Nice imports Bex!

And Politik's coat is very nice, with all the speckles :D

• Breed Committee

@Lidija-Rotherford thanks! It's a fleabitten marking from somewhere, but it looks so good I had to use it instead of just a plain grey

• Lovely horses! Can't wait to get my new stock in my game! Thank you so much, Bex!

• Competition Committee

Look at those tobianos in the snow! They are adorable! I love your ponies as well! They are so cute and sporty looking!

• Breed Committee

The time has come to introduce a new horse to the Stride Away gang. This guy was created to be an import, but for various reasons became too special to me and I became too attached to let him go. We have managed to find him a sire, ADS Victory is Sweet, courtesy of @Tiffany-Tieman. We are now just searching for a dam for him, but I have plans to make one myself if nothing turns up. SAEC Plain White, or Spotty as he's affectionately known, is full of character. Never one to have a quiet moment, Spotty is always trying his luck with the staff here, nibbling at pockets for treats to constantly neighing when just one horse isn't in it's stable like normal. Even when in the field, Spotty enjoys charging around and showing off his fancy trots to whoever is watching... or even if no one is watching. We're hoping it's just a babyish phase he's going through, but needless to say, he's certainly a handful right now!
    Imgur
    (ahh that annoying grey line is still there - I forgot to remove it, sorry!)
    Imgur

• Wow, I love his spots! He sounds like he's definitely a hand full, but what a beautiful boy he is!

• Breed Committee

@Callixta-Rosella I love a horse with lots of spots! He's a bit crazy at times... but character is fun :stuck_out_tongue:

• You make such beautiful spotty horses - I'm in awe! Seriously, those kinds of coats look so daunting, and you do such a fantastic job with them. I can absolutely understand why you kept that guy too! :heart_eyes:

• aww, hes a cutie :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.