Price Riding Academy | New and old; 16/4/2018

• @Eowyn-Vance said in Price Riding Academy | Sweet retirement, 27/2/2018:

What a gorgeous set of horses! I definitely remember seeing a few of them around over the years. Congrats on all those points, and I hope to see some cute foals from them soon (;

Thank you! Next month I have planned some more retirements and then hopefully we will open the breeding season for 2018 :D

@Lidija-Rotherford said in Price Riding Academy | Sweet retirement, 27/2/2018:

Happy retirement to them!

Thank you <3

• alt text

In the last Show Jumping show, two of our horses finally achieved their International Champion titles! Congratulations to them and their riders!

RDEC Zamarivo & Chloe Price

alt text

PCRA Zambezia & Victoria Chase

alt text

• Congratulations! :smile: They look so good, especially Zamarivo <3 He's got such a nice, deep black colour :heart_eyes:

• @Shea-Hamilton said in Price Riding Academy | New champions!, 18/3/2018:

Congratulations! :smile: They look so good, especially Zamarivo <3 He's got such a nice, deep black colour :heart_eyes:

Thank you! <3 Everyone adores his black coat, which (luckily!) are being often passed on to his offsprings :D

alt text

Meet our newest addition to Price Riding Academy's Show Jumping team! I'd like to (finally!) introduce to you PCRA Geraldine, a 4-year-old daughter of PCRA Wild Fire (DVEC Vuelt x CRC White Queen) and PCRA Gabhriella (RDEC Zamarivo x RDEC Germania). Gera has amazing Show Jumping bloodline, since her great-grandfathers are RDEC Trinidad and MHS Hellibrawn, and her great-grandmothers are RDEC Voccardieu and RDEC Gardemarin. Some great Raymond Equestrian Centre genes there!

alt text

She was recently broken in, but she is still learning new things. Should have seen the whole stable laughing when we tried to put the wraps on her legs! Now, thanks to the amazing weather, we can finally train outside, giving Geraldine more room to show her curiousity. Irish weather is known for being unpredictable. And it is so true! Last weekend we had about a meter of snow of on the ground, and today - clear skies! We are grateful for the temperature rising and snow melting, even though the ground is getting wet and muddy, and some horses are taking an advantage of that. Sorry, groomers!

My computer is finally fixed! Meaning I can take new and amazing (unedited, for now) photos, while I'm taking breaks from studying. Enjoy new pics!

• O! How could I miss the opening of your blog! It's great that I can now see your horses here! RDEC Zamarivo is chic :heart:

• alt text

Have you ever wondered what a business student does in their study breaks? Well, as long as the student is a rider, that's how their breaks look! Alexandra is currently in her final of studying Accounting and Finance in Dublin's Business university, but she manages her time so well that most of her studying is done here, at the stables. In the riders coffee corner she prepares her notes and studies for her exams, and to reduce some stress she will feed ponies or ride one of her favourite horses. Today she took PCRA Butterfly Effect out on the jumping course to stretch her out on the flat. After the short stretch-out session, they two dissapeared for a long time on the pastures, spending some good time together!

alt text

@Darya-Macarova said in Price Riding Academy | New Show Jumper, 24/3/2018:

O! How could I miss the opening of your blog! It's great that I can now see your horses here! RDEC Zamarivo is chic :heart:

Thank you! <3

• alt text

Let me introduce you to our first youngsters of this season! One of them you have already met, which is grey PCRA Geraldine. Time to meet other two! All three are broken in and are slowly starting their training :)

Flaxen chestnut mare is PCRA Silhouettes. Along with Geraldine, Silky will join Show Jumping team. She is indirectly related to Geraldine, which may be the reason why them two are getting along so well! Silhouette's father is RDEC Zamarivo (RDEC Vinterburg x RDEC Zimba), and her mother is RP Show Your Queen (NRR Show Stopper x MHS Hecuba), bought a while ago from @Kassidi-Coy-Lutz. Considering that Zamarivo is such an amazing jumper and an addition to our team, we can't wait to see Silky jumping!

This beautiful bay overo mare is PCRA Hurricane, daughter of RDEC Lavatin (PCRA The Whiskey Bandit x RDEC Lirik) and PCRA Harley Quinn (daughter of PCRA Hercules). She will join our Eventing team. We are so glad that a part of the over genes were passed to her from Harley, because right now she is definitely our favourite young mare in the Eventing stables!

alt text

• I love Silhouettes! I also love how many of your horses have RDEC blood; that’s great! <3

• @Alexa-la-Coupe said in Price Riding Academy | Youngsters! 28/3/2018:

I love Silhouettes! I also love how many of your horses have RDEC blood; that’s great! <3

Thank you! We are very happy to have some most famous horses in our bloodlines <3

alt text

More introductions! Many of our riders decided that with the new year, we need new changes to improve our quality of service and to allow more horses to be trained at the same time. Previously our system was based on around 10 riders for over 100 horses. There was no way one rider could train 10 (or more!) horses everyday!

We came to the conclusion that this is the perfect time to hire more competitors, groomers etc. Right now we have almost 45 competitors, including juniors. Which is perfect for our needs! Each rider now has up to 4 horses to train in only one discipline. Thanks to that change, more horses can do actual training and stretching during the day. And the center got more lively!

Meet a few of our new pairs :)

PCRA Galadrielle (PCRA Warrior x RDEC Germania) & Alexander Daniels
    alt text

PCRA Utopia & Rebecca Blackstone
    alt text

PCRA Paint Me Black & Maxine Ridley
    alt text

Birkebei Viserra & Derek Lane
    alt text

• so many pretty ponies, haha! I really like PCRA Galadrielle

• They are all so gorgeous! :heart_eyes: You've got so many pretty ponies, I could stare at them for hours! Absolutely adore Birkebei Viserra's coat, so smooth and such a nice shade of chestnut <3

• @Marquis-Moulin said in Price Riding Academy | More introductions! 29/3/2018:

so many pretty ponies, haha! I really like PCRA Galadrielle

Thank you! <3 Be prepared to see more of her!

@Shea-Hamilton said in Price Riding Academy | More introductions! 29/3/2018:

They are all so gorgeous! :heart_eyes: You've got so many pretty ponies, I could stare at them for hours! Absolutely adore Birkebei Viserra's coat, so smooth and such a nice shade of chestnut <3

Thank you! She is surely one of the prettiest mares around the stable :3

alt text

Victoria and PCRA Hope's Rebellion having some fun during their dressage training! Some stretching and gymnastics and surely good for both of them. We are trying to do something different for at least one day during the week, like no bridle or no saddle, or try dressage horse to do some small jumps!

alt text

• alt text

Introducing some of our new horses, and appreciating some older ones!

WD High Voltage (from @Isabel-Shipper, sired by HRST Rassparo) & Rebecca Blackstone
    alt text

PCRA Mockingbird (RDEC Lavatin x HRSA Mystique) & Victoria Chase
    alt text

Dastan & Kia Williams, PCRA I Walk Alone & Anastasiya Rosovska
    alt text

PSS Lower Than Ground (bought recently from @Katherine-Star-Ackles, PSS Alfie x PSS Latifa) & Kia Williams
    alt text

PCRA Geisha (RDEC Vinterburg (RDEC Trinidad x RDEC Voccardieu) x MHS Grace (MHS Hellibrawn x RDEC Gardemarin)).
    alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.