[ENDED] RFE is selling off ALL lots!

• Hey everyone,

as some might know I am reducing my world and making it small and playable and enjoyable again for me. I have decided to keep my world but I will be selling all the lots in it.

All these lots were used in my stories and showcases and some have more and some have less stalls. The only rule I want to have is that I can still use ideas from those lots while making new ones without anyone getting mad at me for doing so :rofl:
    I will generally not hunt down CC for these lots unless it's something pretty obvious like stall sets or fences, but I won't hunt down deco items. But they're pretty basic and most of you in this community have the necessary CC. All stables will be missing exclusive RFE CC such as nameplates, stall guards, show ribbons/plaques sent exclusively to winners of T shows and big signs that some have. I don't feel like removing it all prior to sale so they'll just go poof.

This is primary an auction because I really don't know how to price lots without overpricing them. I still enjoy them and love every single one of them though.

Starting bids of lots are different but the general autobuy for each lot is $120,000. If you wish to autobuy more lots at once we can make a deal. I just want them gone and to earn something from them.
    I will not be taking any sort of trades on this, perhaps only for an impeccable indoor riding arena and I WILL be extremely picky.

All lots can be modified as you guys want.

FULL GALLERIES CAN BE FOUND ON MY WEBSITE!

Without further ado...

alt text

STABLE #1 --> 4 stalls / 36x40

View full gallery HERE.

Small stable with only 4 stalls, a wash area and a round pen. Previously used as a stable for a few selected lease horses that I also played with ingame.

SB: $15,000

alt text

alt text

STABLE #2 --> 9 stalls / 40x64

View full gallery HERE.

Nice 9 stall stable with a wash area and a feed area with a few couches. Has a nice attached indoor arena with a viewing gallery. Previously used for housing my stock horse breeds.

SB: $22,000

alt text

alt text

STABLE #3 --> 16 stalls / 32x38

View full gallery HERE.

This one doesn't look quite big, has a few stalls on the ground level and also a loooovely attached indoor arena with a viewing gallery. The trick with this one is that I actually built an elevator that leads to an underground level with grooming stations, solariums, open-plan tack room and several more stalls. Previously used for housing my Hanoverians, underground level was never used.

SB: $25,000

alt text

alt text

STABLE #4 --> 16 stalls / 54x64

View full gallery HERE.

Nice dual stable, good for housing stallions separated from the mares. Has a feed area and an outdoor wash area. Small outdoor riding arena. Previously used for housing my Irish Sport Horses and International Sporthorses.

SB: $20,000

alt text

alt text

STABLE #5 --> 12 stalls / 64x64

View full gallery HERE.

Very attractive looking stable with a huge indoor arena and with a round pen with high fences. Also has the possibility of separating the mares from the stallions. Has a small grooming area outside. Previously used to house our Dutch Warmbloods.

SB: $25,000

alt text

alt text

STABLE #6 --> 22 stalls / 64x59

View full gallery HERE.

One of our biggest stables with a funky outdoor arena with some nice decorations and a big wooden frame. Previously used to house our Grade Horses and our schoolhorses and used for riding school classes.

SB: $20,000

alt text

alt text

STABLE #7 --> 23 stalls / 50x64

View full gallery HERE.

Our biggest stall, fully adapted to holding one breed of horses, especially if you are focused on that one breed. Has three separated stables: one for mares, one for stallions and one for youngsters. Covered parking lot for trucks and long enough for the 5-horse-trailer to park under. Previously used to house our Irish Draughts.

SB: $30,000

alt text

alt text

STABLE #8 --> 13 stalls / 64x44

View full gallery HERE.

Small, compact stable with a practical outdoor arena. Previously used to house our Warmbloods.

SB: $15,000

alt text

alt text

STABLE #9 --> 13 stalls / 64x64

View full gallery HERE.

Small, practical stable with 4 stalls having a direct door to pastures. Excellent as a foaling stable or as a stable for retired horses. Previously used to house our Warmbloods.

SB: $18,000

alt text

alt text

STABLE #10 --> 18 stalls / 64x64

View full gallery HERE.

Big, spider-like barn with an additional stable for more room. Has two bathing stations and some pastures available. Previously used to house our Warmbloods.

SB: $12,000

alt text

alt text

ARENA --> Outdoor training arena // 64x64

Outdoor training arena with a covered sitting area and a place where you can put poles and other training equipment.

SB: $10,000

alt text

alt text

alt text

STATUS

• STABLE #1 - active bidding
    • STABLE #2 - active bidding
    • STABLE #3 - active bidding
    • STABLE #4 - active bidding
    • STABLE #5 - active bidding
    • STABLE #6 - active bidding
    • STABLE #7 - active bidding
    • STABLE #8 - active bidding
    • STABLE #9 - active bidding
    • STABLE #10 - active bidding
    • ARENA - active bidding

alt text

• Autobuy for all lots reduced down by 50%!

• Little bump, received 0 offers so far. They cannot be THAT bad :O

• @Lidija-Rotherford really awesome lots, would bid if I wasn't that poor ~

• @Xi-Li said in [ENDS 3/31] RFE is selling off ALL lots!:

@Lidija-Rotherford really awesome lots, would bid if I wasn't that poor ~

They are not even that expensive for fully built and furnished lots :D

• @Lidija-Rotherford if Im not poorer by the end of the months my money is in your wallet :eyes:

• Another bump, still 0 offers.

• SB ~ Outdoor Arena
    SB ~ Stable #8

:heart_decoration:

• @Charlie-Smith said in [ENDS 3/31] RFE is selling off ALL lots!:

SB ~ Outdoor Arena
    SB ~ Stable #8

:heart_decoration:

Accepted and thank you!

• SB
    Stable 6 pls
    :heart:

• Accepted!

Autobuy reduced once again!

• One day left!

• @Xi-Li Congrats on purhasing Stable #6 for$20,000!

@Charlie-Smith Congrats on purchasing Stable #8 for$15,000 and the Arena for $10,000!

I wil be sending the files shortly after I receive payment! (Xi Li I got yours!)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.