[CC][C:L10][RP PHASE ENDED] Show Jumping

• Competition Committee

Competition Committee
    Falsterbo Grand Prix I
    SHOW JUMPING
    03.13-03.15.2018 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Anna Hertler

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC SHOW JUMPING account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the SHOW JUMPING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• PUDDLE (1): $75 entry fee
    • HOPEFUL (2): $150 entry fee
    • BEGINNER (3): $225 entry fee
    • AMATEUR (4): $300 entry fee
    • TRAINING (5): $375 entry fee
    • PRELIMINARY (6): $450 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIATE (7): $525 entry fee
    • ADVANCED (8): $600 entry fee
    • OPEN (9): $675 entry fee
    • GRAND PRIX (10): $750 entry fee

Entry Card

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SHOW
    Raw entry list
    alt text
    Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• Made a mistake! Please move ID 30111 's entry to level 3. Thank you so much! :sparkling_heart:

• Competition Committee

• Sorry, ECL White Sails (31402) is unregistered still. Can you please remove her?

• Competition Committee

• Could you please change Calipso CA's (#24543) rider to Archie Vandover? Stable management has accidentally assigned our student rider to too many horses and thus puts us in gross violation of labour laws. :smirk:

Thanks!

• Could you maybe remove 23510 IRCE Testarossa and 23526 IRCE Nevada, Accidentally entered my ponies in regular SJ :see_no_evil:

• Competition Committee

@Ariadne-Waters You should now be on the right side of the law again ;)
    @Shea-Hamilton They have been removed :slight_smile:

• CDC Casimir should be SJ since he is at level grand prix I never changed it.
    Lillixa T also comes up on the leader board as puddle with that ID number so not sure what the problem is.

• Competition Committee

@Katie-Karan You used the wrong ID number on CDC Casimir and misspelled Lillixa T. I have fixed it for this show :slight_smile:

• @Anna-Hertler I could see that lol.

• Made a mistake with 23524 - His name should by RDEC Dipylon, sorry!

• Made a mistake. Entry id 24245 should be Holdgard's Domino not Holmguard's Domino.

• Banned

Please correct the Horse ID of QM Enchantress. Thank u :heart:

• PR Committee

Sorry to be a pain, can you please remove 24962 Honeybrook Rascalino, 23767 Honeybrook Underworld and 29855 Honeybrook Oliver Twist. Thanks <3

• Competition Committee

All reported errors has been fixed :slight_smile:

• booboo! Corvo PC's ID# should be 31011. Thank you!

• Competition Committee

• Horse with ID 27792 should be Illusion FN

• Hi! I'm sorry I've managed to spell my name wrong in one of my entries, I am both Chelsea Montgomery and Chelsea Montgomrey :) thank you!

• As usual I have goofed...

31405 Villainy PL should be named Villainous PL
    please replace 18767 Woodford's Ravenwood with 22372 Woodford's Forania I forgot Ravenwood was entered before she came to live with me sorry! thank you :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.