[ENDED] Hetting Ranch Breeding Auction

• Logo
    Welcome to our first breeding auction! This is the very first time one of our stallions is up for stud publically. Usual rules apply:
    • The foal carries our prefix "Hetting's"
    • The foal comes with custom markings
    • You are not allowed to alter the coat or conformation
    • You may adjust shine markings
    • You may change mane and tail style but not the color
    • The foal has to be registered within 4 RL months ( 1 Equus year)
    • Please keep the foal active (at least in R-Shows)
    • Let me know if you don't have time to keep the foal active, we are always willing to lease horses we created
    • Notify me before reselling the foal, I might want to buy it back or at least know who bought it
    • Please mention your favorite coat color in your first bid to show that you've read and agreed to the rules

Hetting's Colorful World

alt text

Cody is our most successful stallion so far! He is a smoky black sabino APH Stallion. He actively competes in Western Trail and Working Cow Horse, after having been retired from Halter. He is Regional Champion in Western Trail, Regional Champion in Halter and actively competing in Working Cow Horse, with more titles to come. He already has one foal on the ground, Hetting's On Top Of The World. At barely 5 years old, this promising mare is already Local Western Trail Champion. Cody is available to APH, AQH and Arabian mares. Only one slot is availabe for now.

alt text
    alt text

SB $10,000

Examples of horses I created

alt text

• We decided to also put another stallion up for stud. The same rules apply as stated above.

LCR Ima Cool Cowboy

alt text

LCR Ima Cool Cowboy, also known as Charmer, actively competes in Reining and Western Pleasure. He is Regional Champion in Reining and only 3 Points away from his Regional Champion title in Western Pleasure. This is the first time he is up for stud, and we'll only offer one breeding to him for now. He also has a great pedigree:
    LR Bucks For Blues (LR Buccaneer x LR Blue Moon Of Kentucky) x LCR Ima Sassy Cowgirl.

alt text
    alt text

SB $10,000

• *LCR Ima Cool Cowboy - SB
    Bay :grin: *

• @Freya-Valkyrie said in [Ends 2/6] Hetting Ranch Breeding Auction:

*LCR Ima Cool Cowboy - SB
    Bay :grin: *

Accepted :)

• Banned

SB - Hetting's Colorful World😍
    (Black)

• @Janne-Mikelsen said in [Ends 2/6] Hetting Ranch Breeding Auction:

SB - Hetting's Colorful World😍
    (Black)

Accepted :)

• @Freya-Valkyrie @Janne-Mikelsen
    Congratulations on winning the auction! DM me on Slack with the information of the mare you'd like to use so we can discuss your foals! :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.