[CLOSED] Heatherwood's Imports, Templates, & Coats

• img

Hello and welcome to Heatherwood's import, template, and coat service! Is your stable looking to add a new prospect but having trouble finding the right one? Are you struggling to perfect a coat you've been dying to have in game? Or maybe you need a new foundation standard to create your own line of horses. Well, you've come to right place. Our service offers high quality coats and imported horses from around the world. Please take your time and review our rules stated below and fill out the application if you're interested in having an import, template, or coat made.

Terms of Service

• Please do not upload the horse/coat for mass download. Why waste all that money?
    • Do not claim the horse/coat as your own creation. Give credit where credit is due.
    • Imports must use my suffix HW in their registered show name.
    • Please provide large and clear references; if the horse has some sort of white pattern include both left and right sides.
    • Minor adjustments may be made to the coat/conformation such as: height, weight, adding white markings, adding/removing shine and detail markings, mane and tail style, and hoof color.
    • If any markings or sliders are missing you may either replace them with something similar or I can send you my markings and sliders folders.
    • Please make sure you have the necessary funds before putting in a request.
    • Imports do not have to go to active show homes. Although it would be nice to see them in some sort of sims 3 equestrian community they are yours to do with as you wish.
    • I have the right to refuse any request for any reason.
    • One request per member. Once your request has been completed you may submit another one. If you submit more than one request in your application only the first one will be completed until the queue has been cleared.

Coats and imports are priced on a case by case situation depending on the breed, time I've spent making them, and the complexity. If you feel like your import/coat is priced unfairly please PM me or DM me and we can work out the details privately.

Coats - $5,000 and up
    Imports & Templates - $10,000 and up

• I hope this isn't an annoying question to ask, but would you be opposed to doing a template? I've got the coat, but I need something to put it on lol

• @Angeles-Dunn It's not annoying. I would certainly give it a shot. :)

• @Johanna-Masters sweet! thanks! it'll be for an azteca stallion. i'll send you pictures later?

• Just making sure, do you make custom tobiano markings?

• @Neeve-Kalford I do not make custom markings unfortunately. I plan to learn eventually though. Any markings I use are public, but you are welcome to request a base coat and add your own white markings.

• @Angeles-Dunn sounds good!

• Name: Olivia Yendall
    Email or DM on slack: Email - oliviayendall@hotmail.co.uk
    Coat: Buckskin
    Markings (if different from coat): I have my own markings that i would like to use
    Anything else? Could you make sure that the top layer of the coat is a fullbody marking. Its only because for some reason my game keeps crashing whenever i try to add a marking that isn't a full body. Im trying to solve this issue but it appears to be taking me a lot long than i first thought.

• @Olivia-Yendall

img

If you like it I can send it on over, it will be $6,500. Let me know if you want any changes made :)

• Oh wow!! So beautiful 😍 Will send over the payment now

• Name: Thomas Thorley
    Email or DM on slack: Slack
    Breed: Akhal-Teke
    Conformation: [http://www.karakumstud.com/web/karakum.nsf/PermaLinks/TKEH-7PS29Y], [http://www.karakumstud.com/web/karakum.nsf/PermaLinks/TKEH-732UGT] Template type 1 adult conformation
    Conformation: [https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/35/46/f2/3546f21eb5d1842ba132a1911404da9f.png] Template type 2, I think this would make a nice young horse/yearling
    Anything else?: On slack you said you were doing templates? If that's the case I would be happy to order one or two ;) Im not sure what your price is on templates?

• @Thomas-Thorley Yes I do templates as well! I just haven't updated my service thread with them yet. Templates are priced the same as imports (10k and up). I'll start with template type one and if no one else has requested anything during that time I will do template type two. Is that okay?

• @Johanna-Masters That sounds great! I look forward to seeing the template :man_dancing:

• The application process has been updated with a google form instead of a copy and paste reply. Also added the option for blind imports and the examples album has been updated with more recent requests.

• Updating this thread to let everyone know this service will be temporarily closed. I recently moved and have a lot of rl stuff going on.

• Please cancel my request, thanks :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.