Varnhagen Stud - Marking + Import Service { CURRENTLY CLOSED }

• alt text

Welcome to my new creation service!

Do you ever wanted that blaze or this complete horse with an unique marking? Now it is your opportunity to get all your markings/imports/coats you ever wanted!
    Order now and you will get your order within 24 hours or less! It's fast, easy and 4k quality!

NOTE

• You can order just a marking, a coat, a template, a complete import created after your reference or a blind import (the price of imports will be created after the prices below).

RULES

• Don't put the markings/horse/coat up for mass download.
    • Up to two requests per person until the request is finished. After those are finished you are allowed to request another time.
    • Files will be sent after payment.

PRIZES
    Markings

• Only head marking: 2k
    • Simple head-leg marking combination: 5k
    • Complex full body markings (Tobiano, Sabino, Overo, Splash, W, Roan): 10k

Coats

• Simple Coats (base colors with max. one dilution gene): 5k
    • Complex coats (more than one dilution gene): 8k

Template

• All breed templates: 2k

FORM
    Please add all neccesary information on what you want. Only coat, only marking, complete import (please add references) or blind import.

Your Name:
    Describe what you want:

EXAMPLES
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

FINISHED REQUESTS

• Your Name: Porsha
    Describe what you want: Overo marking...Is this too hard? https://imgur.com/a/i7aSE

• Your Name: Darya
    Describe what you want:

Coats
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Thank you <3

• Both accepted! @Darya-Macarova

@Porsha-Hunt It is a very difficult marking for me and I need more time than 24 hours for it. I would also ask for a different price than it says in the description. Just tell me if that's okay for you

• @Eric-Varnheim Oh that's okay! I will change to make it easier for you :) Is this okay?

0_1522748756287_5587882.jpg

• Your Name: Ola Urban
    Describe what you want: Hanoverian template

• CURRENTLY CLOSED

I have to work on a bigger project during my studies, so I have to close this service for now. It will open up again when we have finished the project! :heart:

I will work on your three requests, but it will take longer than usual. Hope that's okay for you :blush:
    @Porsha-Hunt @Darya-Macarova @Ola-Urban

• Is the face markings requested via slack also apart of the hold time?

• @Marc-Sanders All requests via Slack aren't a part of this. So they will be finished in time.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.