CANCELLED

• alt text
    Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, ponies and puppies! I'd like to welcome everyone today to our wonderful Sliding K Ranch! We have food galor, games, rides, and most importantly the horse show! The horse show this year is being split up into different classes ranging from our big and gentle giants to our tiny but mighty ponies along with everything inbetween! So prance on over to the arenas to see what we have in store for you! Wanting to enter! By all means head to the stable managers office windows to get yourself and your horse or horses signed up for the night and show you wish to take part in! All are welcome, never been at a show or have a little one that wants to show her perky pony as a unicorn? Go for it!

♦Classes

• Draft Horse showing

• Draft horse showing is all about showing off your draft horses or draft crosses. It could be in the halter event, pulling, dressage event, liberty. Keep in mind if you enter a discipline show for Draft bred horses they can not cross enter say the Dressage - English show they will be judged against other draft horses when entering this class.

• Please keep turn out in mind when doing your entry. Points wont be drastically marked due to lack of tack and poses for our big gentle giants. While the pose of the horse won't effect the entry, the turn out based on sport will. So no mohawks everyone in dressage ;)

• Gaited Horse showing

• Much like our draft horse showing this is all about gaited breeds and what they do best...PRANCE! Show me those trotters, the hackneys, the saddlebreds! I want to see them doing what they do best may it be halter, saddleseat, harness. Just mention in your entry what it is they're doing and we will be golden.

• Again turn out in mind. Poses wont be judged though if you say they're stacked (right term here?) don't have them trotting mindlessly around the arena.

• Pony Show

• This is all about showing off those spunky ponies! Show me what your pony does best. Do they do liberty or clown around with your little one? I want to see what is it those ponies of yours were bred to do!

• Depending on where you enter into the pony show ( you choose your area) turn out will be looked at.

• Western Showcase

• Western showcase is to show off all western disciplines, this does include Western Dressage, Mountain Trail, those types of sports. We have tons of cattle on sight! Lets see those cow ponies in action! This is open to all breeds not just stock horses, have a minuture that thinks they're a cattle pony? Go a head let them strut their stuff!

• English Showcase

• Dressage, jumpers, hunters, ect ect ect. Let me see those dancers and flyers. We have a dressage arena, show jumping arena, and even an eventing course. But these aren't the only English sports so show me what you've got!

• Turn out yadadada you all know the drill already right?

• Open Showcase

•This class is for our flat racers, our endurance runners, our horses that maybe I forgot to mention. Could be a halter show at the state fair for one breed or another. It could be a rodeo event, walk trot event, 4H horse show, could be you have a dog and pony show, a cat and pony show or a llama and pony show! Who knows this is the class for you! FARM ANIMALS ALLOWED - Want to show off a prize bull? A Cow? A llama or even a goat? These animals are allowed here as well!

♦Judging

Judges

Blake Bellanaris - Ponies
    Hedwig Johnson - English Showcase and Open Showcase

• Turn out - does it fit the disipline/class you're entering? Keep in mind this is a state fair event so your halter type entries don't need to be fancy turn out at all times they could be jeans cowboy boots and a button down top. Be creative!
    • Atmosphere - this is a state fair setting. try to incorperate something festive like it into your entries ect. Are arena markers correct (are they there I'm not going to dock points for if dressage markers are lettered cause I don't exactly know how they should be myself)
    • Creativity 1 - this is for non-edited classes will be a luck generated number for Edited Entries of 1 -10
    • Creativity 2 - this is for non-edited classes will be a luck generated number for Non- Edited Entries of 1 -10

♦Prizes

I am sadly only able to offer marking packs, I am looking for help here as well and will update as more comes about if it so happens

• Edited Per Class

1st: 10 Pack Of Markings 5 random 5 from reference/ One Random import of class specialized/entered by Blake B.
    2nd: 6 Pack Of Markings 3 random 3 from reference /One Random import of class specialized/entered by Marc Sanders.
    3rd: 4 Pack Of Markings 2 random 2 from reference
    4th: 3 Random Markings
    5th: 2 Random Markings
    6Th: 1 Random Marking

• Non -Edited Per Class

1st: 10 Pack Of Markings 5 random 5 from reference/ One Random import of class specialized/entered by Blake B.
    2nd: 6 Pack Of Markings 3 random 3 from reference/ One Random import of class specialized/entered by Marc Sanders.
    3rd: 4 Pack Of Markings 2 random 2 from reference
    4th: 3 Random Markings
    5th: 2 Random Markings
    6Th: 1 Random Marking

•All Winning Entries Will Be Turned Into In-Game Photos thanks to Blake Bellanaris

•5 Entries Per Member Per Class

♦Entry Card

Entry Must Be On This Sheet To Be Judged

Your Name:
    Horses Name
    Handlers Name
    Class
    Text If Applicable

• Your Name: Deheive Aro
    Horses Name: (TSHR) RDI Waldessarini
    Handlers Name: Dia Roos
    Class: English Showcase - Dressage (Unedited)
    Dia and Foxy just started doing intermediate shows. And this is them doing extended canter.
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Your Name: Deheive Aro
    Horses Name: TCH Made Stardust
    Handlers Name: Dia Roos
    Class: English Showcase - Dressage (Unedited)
    Dia and Stardust cantering doiwn the center line together
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Your Name: Deheive Aro
    Horses Name: RDI Made Sherlock
    Handlers Name: Deheive Aro
    Class: English Showcase - Halter (Unedited)
    This is our exciting 3 yo RDI Made Sherlock. We bred him ourselves. Cant wait to see him under the saddle.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.